Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
For those not getting all missions.

Destroying the yes sign is a hidden mission, for Jacob and faith there is a secret stash which doesn’t show. Google it, videos out there

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I found Faith's hidden bunker on accident, idk if you can enter though before the mission. What happens if you go to the Compound on the island? I haven't tried

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma put this down until some patches clear these bugs up. NPCs getting stuck on walls, scenarios keep reoccuring( literally saw the same rescue the civilian while two enemies shot a dead tied up body in a cornfield respawn 5 Times), missions just randomly completing themselves when I’m not doing anything. I’m shocked no one is speaking on this

honestly have not experienced these glitches. im on ps4

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Man, these fools got cows fukking to marvin gaye sexual healing, im so fukking :pumper2::mjlol:

This is by far the funnest far cry I have ever played. Ubisoft really putting in that work again. :wow:
That mission was all kinds of :dame:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Where's the Yeti brehs? I heard him kill a couple brehs but I couldn't find him.

Also that dude's hunted house prep stash had me shook :whoa:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
It's in the arcade mode and some dude was hunting one in one of the pepper stash missions but you don't see it, just hear it ripping up brehs
You know the name for it? I played a few games made by other people, but I haven't fully sucken into Arcade yet. I had no idea what was instored for this game because I was expecting to be like FC4 or 3 but Ubisoft proved me wrong with this one.