Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You know the name for it? I played a few games made by other people, but I haven't fully sucken into Arcade yet. I had no idea what was instored for this game because I was expecting to be like FC4 or 3 but Ubisoft proved me wrong with this one.

Might be "Yeti Island" or just type in Yeti in the search. I think it's a solo/coop map

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where does this stack up all time on far crys:patrice: that last one lost me a little bit.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Guess I'm being OCD but I'm getting 100% on a region before moving on to the next. I'm at 35/52 missions for John even tho I cleared him already.
Same here normally but I got bored trying to clear all the missions and finally moved on. Had 15 left in John's section.
Is the day/night cycle broken in this game?
That shyt be pissing me off how quick it changes from day to night and vice versa. Over the course of like 30 seconds it'll go from completely light outside to completely dark.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Me @Esco was doing those wolf beacon missions in the mountains got stomped the fukk out by some wild boars:mjlol:.nikka we saw one then 15 of those nikkaz charged us:mjcry::damn:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Developing a serious love/hate relationship with this one. :francis: Having fun in spurts but some of these controls??

The "take" weapon button being the exact same as the "loot" function?

The game OD'ing on the mayhem with the incessant gun play and impeccably timed drive bys. Y'kno...like right when you're trying to get a mission or some Intel but can't because your informant is "in conflict." You wait until it passes and right when they proceed speaking, you get a pilot with an itchy trigger figure that isn't the least concerned about fuel efficiency and has circled the same block a dozen times. :dead:

Speaking of planes, Nick is okay but isnt fairly reliable when he rubs out of bombs, which makes it doubly frustrating when I spend 10 minutes stealthily clearing an outpost but end up being spotted by the fukking egg head in the airplane that manages to be everywhere at once and simutaneously nowhere (unless, I'm..well, there.)

Far Cry has historically had little quirks that almost seemed coded with the intent to annoy like the eagles in FR4 -- :bryan: ! -- but some of this is getting really obnoxious. I'll see if I can't get Grace to snipe the planes as I don't think it'll technically give away my position or prevent me from obtaining the outpost undetected bonus, but the little things like the controls, horrible driving, and excessive shoot outs is getting a little grating. I find it hard to believe they couldn't strike a happy medium on the latter between over the top and excessive and virtually nonexistent once the region is cleared. I mean, Jesus Christ.

:huh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
glitches i encountered

Saw 2 Peggies about to make this woman kill herself with a shot gun, I take them both out. I go to liberate her, i press X and she pulls the trigger and kills herself.

I shot this helicopter out of the sky, it started burning the harbor and this fire burned and spread for a good legit 4-5 mins...killed the guy i was trying to save..luckily i revived him but as the fire got near him again he would hesitate to run from it....at the same time, someone else who was there that could trigger a stash spot wouldn't get out of the water for me to talk to him so he kept swimming which means i couldn't access the stash spot.

the day n night cycles i've only had issues with once i got to faith regions..the nights seem to happen more frequently and be a lot longer than normal.

sidebar slight spoilers
i wish Jacob .50 cal had a damn silencer on it

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Looks interesting.

I only played the last one which I bought because it was cheap. If a nikka enjoyed that they should enjoy this one, right?