Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
gotta find a shop icon and equip it there I believe :ld:

Thanks.

Edit: FWIW, you don't have to find a shop to equip it, after all. It unlocks for use after the mission "The Resistance." It can actually be equipped from the character customization screen.

the soundtrack reinterpretation by hammock is great

99% of the time I game to Spotify. After giving the in game soundtrack a chance, I searched "Far Cry 5" while gaming last night and that popped up. I went ahead and turned the music off in game and let Spotify play in its place instead. I like a lot of Hammocks stuff in general but they showed out with this one. It's really good.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Cleared out John and Jacob, Faith is the only one left..but damn that bytch scares me. bytch popped outta nowhere and started singing.:damn:

Jess Black is amazing, I use her everytime since I like to do sniper as well. Just wish she had a silencer like me.

Hurk and Hurk jr are by far the funniest because that's how those people are:dead:.

The only issues so far is the driving, the driving in this game is just bad. It's been that way forever though.

Also I don't like the (storyline spoiler)
getting kidnapped every time storyline, how many times does a person escape before you just kill him, just felt like they had more potential with the storyline because the characters are believable and great. But the whole storyline is basically getting captured and escaping

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
34h9yqv.jpg

Those graphics. So photo life like.
Far cry 5 is graphic king this gen :blessed:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Cleared out John and Jacob, Faith is the only one left..but damn that bytch scares me. bytch popped outta nowhere and started singing.:damn:

Jess Black is amazing, I use her everytime since I like to do sniper as well. Just wish she had a silencer like me.

Hurk and Hurk jr are by far the funniest because that's how those people are:dead:.

The only issues so far is the driving, the driving in this game is just bad. It's been that way forever though.

Also I don't like the (storyline spoiler)
getting kidnapped every time storyline, how many times does a person escape before you just kill him, just felt like they had more potential with the storyline because the characters are believable and great. But the whole storyline is basically getting captured and escaping
It only continues from there breh

That last part after i took out john was soul crushingly hard i felt like i was gonna break my controller with my bare hands

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Imma put this down until some patches clear these bugs up. NPCs getting stuck on walls, scenarios keep reoccuring( literally saw the same rescue the civilian while two enemies shot a dead tied up body in a cornfield respawn 5 Times), missions just randomly completing themselves when I’m not doing anything. I’m shocked no one is speaking on this