Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
are u playing it for the mp or sp?

whats offering the bigger piece of cake
I’m playing with the single player which has co op. Also if u play solo u can have computer AI squad. I haven’t got into the multiplayer yet or the Arcade stuff. I got caught in the world, tiger attacking a bear and the bear rushes hits a car, knocks the car sideways on the highway. The cult members crash and hit the car side ways and the bear rushes to eat the tiger but it takes off running and eats the cult members while bullets get lunched at the bear. The game is dope

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anyone else having problems with the vehicles going slow as shyt when you get into them?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I finally got the chance to play this tonight after sitting on it since release. Im at the very beginning (just started free roaming) and I have the Hope County Baseball Pack. Only thing is, I don't see how to equip It? It isbt under character customization nor inventory. Am I missing something or am I not able to equip it until later??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I finally got the chance to play this tonight after sitting on it since release. Im at the very beginning (just started free roaming) and I have the Hope County Baseball Pack. Only thing is, I don't see how to equip It? It isbt under character customization nor inventory. Am I missing something or am I not able to equip it until later??

gotta find a shop icon and equip it there I believe :ld:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I got Boomer on deck :banderas:

About to free up Nick Ryes plane next.

I have no idea what order to do this missions but I need more perk points :damn:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm loving this shyt so far. I've only been in one region so far. This game is huge. I've spent way too much time on certain little side missions. That joint where you got to make road kill out of antlered animals took me like two hours lol. Everytime I'd get a truck a plane would come out of nowhere and bomb my vehicle. Then I couldn't find a truck for the longest, then I'd hit some deer and the shyt would get knocked in the water and not count as roadkill or the body would just disappear, just random shyt kept fukking up on me.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Really enjoying the game so far, almost up to the end of John Seed.
These capture missions are whack truth be told but otherwise game is really fun.
Also these glitches can be annoying i had to fight an invisible, invincible tank lol
Another time I couldn't activate an npc because he was stuck in combat despite me killing all the bad guys, I reloaded and the same thing happened.
They also got to do something about these patrols, you'll be fighting for 20 minutes if you see one bad guy! lol

818star

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I really love the game. Spray and Pray Mission took my 4 attempts to get right.