Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This game is some fukkery. They're letting streamers who visited the studio release gameplay clips.

Breh played a mission where he has to chop off the balls on bulls and get the bull to fukk a cow. When that happens "Sexual Healing" starts playing :what:
I Was hoping this game would strike a darker more serious tone personally

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Was listening to a podcast today and this bytch Andrea Rene was going on about how this game made her feel uncomfortable and she didn't like the setting and how killing people in the game made her feel uneasy. :stopitslime::mjpls:

Then she went on about how it wasn't a problem and was "different" in previous games.:childplease:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was listening to a podcast today and this bytch Andrea Rene was going on about how this game made her feel uncomfortable and she didn't like the setting and how killing people in the game made her feel uneasy. :stopitslime::mjpls:

Then she went on about how it wasn't a problem and was "different" in previous games.:childplease:
Killing Asians and brown people is easier.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Mars and Vietnam? :dahell:

sounds like they going full retard with the DLC, but that could be a good thing

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Who is that lady?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

What a lame

I'm sure she had no problems in the previous versions where you all over Asia but somehow they have black Militia :dead:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Who is that lady?
Games journalist. She's worked at a lot of different sites but nows she's on kinda funny games daily podcast and started her own company with a few other women what's good games.

images

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

A small part of why I'm supporting this on day one. :laugh: They don't mind killing black and brown "terrorist." Manifest destiny and all that jazz. However, they see themselves & their friends/family in these backwoods, knuckle dragging, fascist, religious zealots and all of a sudden, it's not so fun anymore. :dead:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This jawn looking aight so far. I loved 3 and was mostly disappointed in 4 so i skipped Primal. Might have to cop based off the location and plot alone

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Never played a far cry game. I'll wait til y'all tell me if it's good or not so I can cop.