Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima get this , but when this bytch drops to like 20 bucks...ive only played far cry 4. It was initially fun, then revealed itself to be repetitive and str8 up lazy ... felt like some production money ended up short along the line honestly (no ending to the damn fashion show rigmarole? Wtf ...among other shyt)

Cool game, not no 60 bucks doe

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ima get this , but when this bytch drops to like 20 bucks...ive only played far cry 4. It was initially fun, then revealed itself to be repetitive and str8 up lazy ... felt like some production money ended up short along the line honestly (no ending to the damn fashion show rigmarole? Wtf ...among other shyt)

Cool game, not no 60 bucks doe

I'm still waiting on Far Cry 4 to hit crackhead Steam sale status. The only FC game that I have beaten was Blood Dragon because it was that lit:wow:. The other games seem like a massive chore to get through:francis:

L2014

Banned
Daps
I hope that Vietnam dlc is piff. That setting plus the gameplay should be nice.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I bought the deluxe shyt, on some fukk shyt. I’m hoping this shyt is fc3 ot better. Man fc4 and primal shyt, was a disappointment.step your game up,ubi :ufdup:
shyt is hard being sober and shyt. I dunno how to act normally :mjcry:

I’m trying though. fukk life, on some frfr shyt :manny:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, my last post...sorry brehs, i’m on my fukk the world shyt. :manny:

I’m done with that shyt. Sorry brehs for being all over the place. It’s who I am :manny:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
would cop but again its a fukking Ubisoft game... No more half ass games from them :francis:
:yeshrug:Not gonna lie, Ubi has been stickin with some of their games long after they came out... Mostly The Division and Siege.

Ima have to get this tho. :lolbron:Still need to cop Assassins Creed Origins too

Who's the biggest black streamer on twitch? More I think about it, there really needs to be more of us in higher positions in the gaming industry

Doin my best on twitch even tho Im mixed :francis: Ima try to do it full time after I get a better capture device.

Most of the big streamers who are black are on youtube and even then some of them are the biggest c00ns :francis: half the chat is them getting called Nigg** and they are cool about it even had one of them talk about how some little cac kid came up to him and said your my nikka and he said he was only shocked because he said nikka in front of his parents... and that if he was around his age he would be cool with some random cac saying your my nikka :hhh:

Also, just to warn you. I aint got no problem with hispanics/polynesians/chinese/viets/pinoys/Indians sayin nikka. Cacs fukked them over same as us :gucci: Chinese was slaves too back in the 1800s america, forced to work on train tracks and shyt. Mexicans had their land stolen by white people too. Viets & Cambodians were bombed to hell and back by cacs. Natives were almost all killed off by cacs too... :jbhmm:

basically, if you aint white and you had fukk shyt done to you by cacs. Ima give you an honorary "nikka pass" :mjpls: cus fukk cacs:pacspit:

nah he wants black main character... everything has a point besides persona :stopitslime: how many 16 year old black kids do you know living in japan?
actually... Persona did have a black dude in it back in 1996 :manny: He was only in the american version of Revelations Persona
55669-persona-playstation-screenshot-mark-was-white-in-the-japanese.gif

Markdancingcrazy.jpg

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm still waiting on Far Cry 4 to hit crackhead Steam sale status. The only FC game that I have beaten was Blood Dragon because it was that lit:wow:. The other games seem like a massive chore to get through:francis:
They owe us a REAL sequel to Blood Dragon, not some Trials bullshyt. One of the best soundtracks of all time too. Had to go out and buy the vinyl. :wow: One of my favorite games of all time.