Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why was y'all supporting all those games that promoted killing brown people?

White folks trip at the thought of killing whites and they protest.

Now we see how whites move.Where was yall "white folks do it to" brehs, when all these games was slaughtering brown people?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So why was y'all supporting all those games that promoted killing brown people?

White folks trip at the thought of killing whites and they protest.

Now we see how whites move.Where was yall "white folks do it to" brehs, when all these games was slaughtering brown people?
Well in reality it's just video games. Nobody is killing anybody. So when I shoot a brown/beige/green person I don't feel any way personally.

Within the context of white supremacy/race relations in America, brown/beige/green skin is almost always forgotten or demonized. So it's cool to see the status quo get challenged.

Black folks have learned a long time ago to let their personal feelings go when it comes to situations like this. White folks just now learning that skill and it upsets them. I enjoy watching it :myman:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well in reality it's just video games. Nobody is killing anybody. So when I shoot a brown/beige/green person I don't feel any way personally.

Within the context of white supremacy/race relations in America, brown/beige/green skin is almost always forgotten or demonized. So it's cool to see the status quo get challenged.

Black folks have learned a long time ago to let their personal feelings go when it comes to situations like this. White folks just now learning that skill and it upsets them. I enjoy watching it :myman:
The underlying theme of this thread is to buy the game cause it's in favor of killing white folks.

As far as this topic goes black people learning would mean, boycotting games or at least complaining like your white counterparts are doing which no one here has done.

It's no win for black folks. Whites ain't learning nothing :mjlol:they letting their person feelings be known. Unlike blacks, who gonna buy the game regardless.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The underlying theme of this thread is to buy the game cause it's in favor of killing white folks.

As far as this topic goes black people learning would mean, boycotting games or at least complaining like your white counterparts are doing which no one here has done.

It's no win for black folks. Whites ain't learning nothing :mjlol:they letting their person feelings be known. Unlike blacks, who gonna buy the game regardless.
Aww shut yo ass up and sit yo ass down.:martin:

It's just fun and games.

You always taking the contrarian ass cac side of things. Are you even black?

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m definitely getting the gold edition. It comes with far cry 3, which I have never played and the season pass.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think it's comical how overstated the "white folks mad" shyt is.

White people are on the production team.

White people probably make up the most pre-orders. And I bet the opinion that "white people mad" is based on 3 "trying to get noticed" think pieces and a bunch of random tweets.

I'm not buying this shyt; it's always been the most repetitive FPS to me. I do like the fact that it seems that white supremacist organizations are the main villain. Similar reason why I love Mafia III so much.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I think it's comical how overstated the "white folks mad" shyt is.

White people are on the production team.

White people probably make up the most pre-orders. And I bet the opinion that "white people mad" is based on 3 "trying to get noticed" think pieces and a bunch of random tweets.

I'm not buying this shyt; it's always been the most repetitive FPS to me. I do like the fact that it seems that white supremacist organizations are the main villain. Similar reason why I love Mafia III so much.
nikka's purchase was contingent on white tears :dead:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:mjlol:

That's some funny shyt like you can't virtually kill white people in most other games.:russ:

4QGgD.gif