Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mirotic & Mcdermott seem almost a bit redundant to me .. I dunno

you cant ever have enough shooting(and we had none outside MDJ last year), but still

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They saying bulls is interested in parsons.... Bothers me because he seems like a guy that thibs would want.... And I can see Chicago takin the cheaper route and going after him after the big names done cleared out....

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They saying bulls is interested in parsons.... Bothers me because he seems like a guy that thibs would want.... And I can see Chicago takin the cheaper route and going after him after the big names done cleared out....
Nah, I dont see it. We just drafted Mcdermott, and likely have Mirotic coming over

I like Parsons alot(but wouldnt overpay for him), but that would be an odd way to go after adding those guys to the roster

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I dont see it. We just drafted Mcdermott, and likely have Mirotic coming over

I like Parsons alot(but wouldnt overpay for him), but that would be an odd way to go after adding those guys to the roster
One is a rookie and the other while talented isn't provened nothin in the league yet.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive been liking the Mcdermott pick the more I read about him ... dude can just flat out shoot the basketball, thats what we've needed since Korver left. He scores is different ways too

Thibs will make him a passable defender, Im not even worried about that

IF you land Melo, and have Dougie on the perimeter with Rose and Melo handling the ball most of the time :whew:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I doubt the bulls drafted mcdermott to start.He will be more a 6th man and probably won't play much his rookie year thibs never plays rookies much

I'd prefer Gordon Hayward over parsons

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt the bulls drafted mcdermott to start.He will be more a 6th man and probably won't play much his rookie year thibs never plays rookies much

I'd prefer Gordon Hayward over parsons
I feel like Mcdermott will buck the rookie/thibs trend

We need his shooting ASAP and hes already somewhat polished (4 year senior)

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Mcdermott will buck the rookie/thibs trend

We need his shooting ASAP and hes already somewhat polished (4 year senior)

if Mirotic comes over, as someone said, it is a bit redundant. McDermott is a good pick , good shooters, I don't know how he will score outside of shooting but we'll see. I don't know who he will guard either...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if Mirotic comes over, as someone said, it is a bit redundant. McDermott is a good pick , good shooters, I don't know how he will score outside of shooting but we'll see. I don't know who he will guard either...
yeah, im still confused on why you aggressively move up to draft someone who brings the same things to our team as Mirotic

Doug can score in so many ways effectively, catch/shoot, coming off screens, off his own dribble - the guy is just a flat out ace shooter. Unlimited range, quick release ... I am just drooling over his shooting the more I watch and read up on him. He has a pull up, has a step back, has the dirk like fade away. I think he will be able to get shots off on his own

Im not worried about his defense, thats why we have Thibs

I think I prefer Doug over Mirotic :ld: