Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
brehs ... it just hit me how badly Stacey is gonna abuse this "Mc" shyt with Doug ... you can also expect when Doug hits his first string of 3's for Stacey to bust out

"TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE FUNK, TEACH ME HOWE TO DOUGIE"
shyt that's a good thing Im not worried at all. Hopefully he can show me how to upload a video on Facebook or whatever that saying is lol

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Y'all act like lebron didn't uproot his family(eventually) and move out of his home state to florida to win titles and he was 5 years younger than melo at the time and that decision paid off.

If melo returns to new york I can't take his "I want to win" comments serious.Not saying he Has to join the bulls but if he returns to the knicks he's a clown who don't care about winning like he claims.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all act like lebron didn't uproot his family(eventually) and move out of his home state to florida to win titles and he was 5 years younger than melo at the time and that decision paid off.

If melo returns to new york I can't take his "I want to win" comments serious.Not saying he Has to join the bulls but if he returns to the knicks he's a clown who don't care about winning like he claims.
Or maybe he thinks Phil has a good plan for the the future

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I THINK HIS TIME AWAY HAS MADE YOU FORGET HOW BAD KORVERS D WAS....

HE WAS A TOP 2 REASON WE LOST THE ECF.

YOURE CONFUSING EFFORT WITH DEFENSE...
YES KORVER GAVE EFFORT AND TRIED TO PLAY D
BUT HE WAS HORRIBLE AT IT...

EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE HE WAS GOOD FOR A BLOCK HERE AND THERE.

MDJ D SO BAD THIBS REFUSED TO PLAY HIM IN CRUNCH TIME LAST POSTSEASON EVEN THOUGH WE COULDNT SCORE FOR shyt
UNTIL HE EXPLODED THAT ONE GAME.

:devil:
:evil:

Well Wade is difficult to guard, Im not gonna throw out an entire season of good effort from Korver because he got ate up by a hall of famer.

We needed a shooter badly, we got a prolific one. Just saying Im not gonna start thinking about the kids negatives right away. Rose is gonna eat good with Doug

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are the same player Nik just seems a little more athletic IMO. We will see though.

@7oclock regarding Doug I just have a wait and see attitude. If he isn't right ill be the first one to say y'all was right but I gotta see it first.
Nah, Stauskas is a 2 guard that has the handles to play point as well on occasion. Doug will be a 3 who definitely won't get any burn at the 2 spot...ever

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Well it all depends on if Melo resigns or not

You're not getting any max free agents next summer.Aldridge and Love won't even hit the market.Rondo will probably re up with boston or be traded and who's left marc gasol? :pachaha:

Phils plan is selling hope on the future and running the triangle offense melo is 30 and will be 31 when next seasons finals start knicks won't be a title team in the next 1-2 years

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Brehs... even with Melo, McBuckets and MiroEuro we still don't have a 2 that can shoot and break someone down off the dribble

:dahell:

What are they going to do about that brehs?

If they got melo Bulls wouldn't need that.They'd need a shooter at the 2 nick young(who can create his own shot) or Jodie meeks would work at the 2

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah, Stauskas is a 2 guard that has the handles to play point as well on occasion. Doug will be a 3 who definitely won't get any burn at the 2 spot...ever
I don't mean like that I mean as far as I don't think either dude is a game changer where its like we picked Sam Bowie over Jordan. That's what I meant that they have about the same nba ceiling IMO but I could be wrong

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking about if he resigns. As a Knicks fan how long do you realistically think its going to take
Well I'll say I expect to be a playoff team again next season how high of a seed is too early to tell but I say top 4 . I know that if Melo gets help then I expect to be a high seed :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well I'll say I expect to be a playoff team again next season how high of a seed is too early to tell but I say top 4 . I know that if Melo gets help then I expect to be a high seed :yeshrug:
Well Melo should stay if he agrees with you taking money out of the equation