Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i keep wavering on this McDermott pick - just don't get the bulls mindset.

I don't see how he will be anything but a below average defender
now I'm questioning his Korver role, due to his foot speed - getting around screens and creating space against NBA length

what position does he play, backup SF (he'd get killed) or backup PF (where I think he could have a better chance with Noah or another defensive big).

so many atheletic shooters that got drafted after him, just don't get it. For 2 draft picks.

I tried to read myself out of it or watch his footage over and over again but the conclustion is still the same.

Bulls Grade C-

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Thibs will find a way to get the best out of him.

If we miss on Melo/Love ..

Rose/Hinrich or DJ is we got enough dust left
Lance/Snell
Jimmy/Mcdermott
Taj/Mirotic
Noah/Smith

Option C ain't looking too bad:ehh:

Garpax probably too shook to fukk wit Lance, but if we miss on Melo/Love, that should be the move. Need that extra playmaker. Him and Noah would be waring for triple doubles:pachaha:

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The Bulls have not given any indication that they’re going to create the cap space for Anthony by using their one-time amnesty clause on Carlos Boozer. Inside the team’s executive offices, there was a genuine fear as of Friday that owner Jerry Reinsdorf won’t give his go-ahead to have Boozer’s $16.8 million lopped off the books. He’s as opposed to paying a player to walk away as he is to forking over even a dime in luxury tax.

:pachaha: mitch lawrence throwing shade again this dude scared.I coulda swore paxson said the complete opposite yesterday

Real Madrid and Nikola Mirotic are reportedly departing.Mirotic heading to US next week.Mirotic wants to leave Madrid.Willing to pay his own buyout

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
No indication :wtf:

What more sign do you need but the man right under Jerry saying he has a green light on it?

I do like how these guys egging Jerry on tho :heh:

You know how billionaires are with they egos. Might just amnesty boozer just to prove a point :mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Who got bottles on deck we can pop when we get that tweet that Booz is gone??? :patrice:

champagne-on-ice.jpg