Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Having what?:sas1:

Discussions about potential playoff matchups?:sas2:
:pachaha:
f160d26b_tumblr_melkgxAETs1rmdjjno1_400.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
@CHICAGO

I feel what you're saying about Love & Kyrie being perfect fits offensively but defense is our strong suit, and Thibs will find ways to slow them down.

Our bigs are gonna FEAST on them in the paint.
It's just a little too many question marks in Cleveland before I can declare them best in the east. They could be, but a lot has to be played out first. I in no way was arguing "skill wise" that they don't fit. I was arguing chemistry, continuity, egos being checked, coaching, defense, front court and bench production. Hell will lebron even have that hunger to want to compete for a championship or is he content with his 2 and all about trying to get that Jordan tiger woods money now. I just don't know. Once it plays out on the court I can declare that , whereas I already know what we getting with thibs coaching and rose jimmy taj Noah Kirk etc on the floor

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka d rose needs some serous media training. Just watched that vid and he called his shoes cheaper than the rest instead of saying affordable and spent half the interview stanning the Jordan brand. :laff: Said he hasn't ventured into the fashion industry yet and would like to do it with a major brand. Adidas gonna cuss his ass out

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This nikka d rose needs some serous media training. Just watched that vid and he called his shoes cheaper than the rest instead of saying affordable and spent half the interview stanning the Jordan brand. :laff: Said he hasn't ventured into the fashion industry yet and would like to do it with a major brand. Adidas gonna cuss his ass out

he has had media training. check out how bad he was in 2008 when first drafted.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
d rose looks so much more confident in his body and his game this time around -( thats what im takin from these usa team clips and then game on fri ..:yeshrug:

:shaq:
you can just tell he ready 2 have fun out there
:lolbron:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
News had been leaking out of training camp that Rose was back to old self before Friday’s showcase. Drummond also touched on the Chicago Bulls point guard with the awkward dude who confronted him at the Las Vegas Airport.

“He looks great,” said Drummond to the TMZ reporter. “He’s a Ferrari amongst Nissans out there.”

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CHICAGO has a point

from a offensive stand point we def dont have the versatlity 2 compete with the cavs firepower individually0 skills wise:wow:

but im hopin that our lack of athleticism is some what supplemeted by quality ball movement and the fact we will be spreading the floor alot with shooters:shaq:

kyrie cant match d rose 1 on 1 .. neither can waiters .. :yeshrug::russ:

butler dont have 2 do 2 much :lolbron: ... wit the shootin out there he can use his athleticism to make the D collapse and hit the open man rather then force anything

while cleveland def has the advnatage offenisvely :manny:

defensively i think we will own em .. rose can take irving :jawalrus:.. and irving seems to be some what still in awe of rose in the two matches ive seen ..

butler cant stop bron but do a good enough job .. and gasol/taj should be able 2 hold his own against kevin love:patrice:

either way - cleveland doesnt scare me but over the next 4 years im expectin sum daamn classic match ups .. :obama:

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
^^^I'm guessing from picking up like 4 white guys this offseason whilst passing up on more qualified black people who would fill bigger holes.

Ex: Lance, EG, Ariza, etc. Not to mention trading up in the draft for McCrackers

Bulls fan btw but this kind of shyt happens every year, word to Heinrich over nate