Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Simmons comments last night got Jerry feeling some type of way :heh:

I actually think just out of pride and ego he actually going to go through with the amnesty

Pax mentioned a lot that "they don't have max money" what I got from that is its true that they exploring a s&t and if they can't get it they offering melo a moderate offer. My guess around the 15-16 mill they can clear.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thibs will turn Dougie into a weapon - we already know this with how he utilized Korver & MDJ

dude will probably be a monster on 2k too :ehh:

wait. Thibs turned Korver and MDJ into weapons?

DId they not have good careers before Thibs? Wouldn't necessary tout Thibs track record on offense.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flip to the 4 minutes mark on below audio, Shabazz Napier went out of his way to note how impressed he was with Bairstow in his workouts :leon:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=11134824

this dude sounds like a wrecking ball who can shoot :ehh:

I'm not going to buy into the hype, until I see him play against quality opponents his size. a physical big man can feast in college and so can a big man who can shoot as zone is typically played.

Now how will he fair in the NBA with physical defensive centers...

H.O.C.

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to buy into the hype, until I see him play against quality opponents his size. a physical big man can feast in college and so can a big man who can shoot as zone is typically played.

Now how will he fair in the NBA with physical defensive centers...
He's gonna be a top 3 SF in this league. High IQ, pure shooting, hard worker, guy.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

If he has a Wally kind of career, how is that a bad pick?

didn't say it was a bad pick - said they overpaid to get him. He will have really get shoot lights out to be worth the pick, and he's not projected to have a WAlly kind of career because at best he would be 4 or 5th option. So you trade two first round picks and take on salary to pick up a role playing shooter.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
didn't say it was a bad pick - said they overpaid to get him. He will have really get shoot lights out to be worth the pick, and he's not projected to have a WAlly kind of career because at best he would be 4 or 5th option. So you trade two first round picks and take on salary to pick up a role playing shooter.
I kinda agree...

The thing is, we all know the Bulls weren't paying 2 Rookies. I would have preferred the depth, but I also can't knock them targeting a player that they really wanted and grabbing him. I have my concerns, but for now, I'm just hoping that they get Melo

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm not knocking them because most mock drafts had McDermott going higher and not many felt that Harris would fall to 16th.

If we get melo then it was a win, if we don't them not a total loss but 2 def would have been better than 1

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So far, I feel like we drafted Wally Szczerbiak and Tyler Hansbrough...Best case scenario.

I really wanted us to get more players that play above the rim or can create their own shot so I'm really indifferent right now, and I'm finding myself trying to like these picks more than I do. I need to see them in action on the next level quick.