Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Rose shouldn't play for the summer league, c'mon now. Summer league is for guys fighting to get a roster spot, no reason for a former MVP to be there.

Now Jimmy and Snell on the other hand :ufdup:

blake griffin and john wall played summer league their rookie years. why can't rose. it seems like he hasn't played since he was a rookie anyways :yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Rose shouldn't play for the summer league, c'mon now. Summer league is for guys fighting to get a roster spot, no reason for a former MVP to be there.

Now Jimmy and Snell on the other hand :ufdup:

snell hell yeah. not jimmy. :whoa: he's played more than enough minutes in the playoffs and regular season.

and a 4th year player ain't laying summer league.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If melo takes the 15-16 mill

Then it does not matter that we took on Randolph because amnesty boozer =10 mill cap space trade dunleavy = 13.3 mill cap space dumping the non guarantees and leaving mirotic over = roughly 16 mill.

But if melo wants more of 18-20 mill then that was a pretty dumb ass move garpax because now we forced to part with taj

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If melo takes the 15-16 mill

Then it does not matter that we took on Randolph because amnesty boozer =10 mill cap space trade dunleavy = 13.3 mill cap space dumping the non guarantees and leaving mirotic over = roughly 16 mill.

But if melo wants more of 18-20 mill then that was a pretty dumb ass move garpax because now we forced to part with taj

Get the feeling the FO wanted Doug at any cost. Taj included. :upsetfavre:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There is an old adage that goes, if you are in a card game and you don't know who the fish is, chances are your the fish. We are being played by Carmelo. In comments made recently he talked about the importance of markets. On the NY side you have money, Phil and the NY stage. Plus, you figure that Carmelo plus those factors will draw other pieces as soon as Phil can figure out how to clean house.

Dan Wagner
Sam: I agree it’s a long shot and most around the NBA suspect Carmelo is using the Bulls as McGrady and Eddie Jones did in 2000 (which is ironic and insulting to now hear McGrady of all people lobby Carmelo for the Bulls) and LeBron and Wade did. Carmelo has said he’ll make his decision fast. If I were the Bulls I’d be pushing him to see if he’s serious at all and after a day if I got no answer I’d get on my way
http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/ask-sam-sam-smith-opens-his-mailbag-06.27.2014

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Part of the pax interview
"We got a lot of calls and offers for our 2nd round pick Bairstow. Jerry was even in the room, they wanted to give us a lot of money for him. We never even considered it because he was a player we were really high on, you all are going to love him he's a very strong and physical banger. There aren't a lot of owners who would have passed on the amounts of money that were offered our way."