Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
listening to carmen and j-hood right now. thibs said that :rose: bout to be playing with the summer league team. I hope that means he's gonna be doing summer league games until it's time for team usa bball.
practicing not playing

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Rose shouldn't play for the summer league, c'mon now. Summer league is for guys fighting to get a roster spot, no reason for a former MVP to be there.

Now Jimmy and Snell on the other hand :ufdup:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one can have realistic thoughts on the draft, until both Love and Melo are off the table.

At that point if we are stuck this offseason with adding McDermott and a 2nd tier star - I would assess the offseason as a D-. Not because McDermott sucks, but because of who was available at the other two picks.
I don't wanna move Gibson at all. But if it means getting melo we may have no choice. Will big zach take a discount to win? If we could get him i can understand letting gibson go.

So brehs this draft. Explain to me why dougy fresh will be closer to marvelous wally szerbiak then mario face adam morrison? Hopefully this guy can be like korver for us in 2011 spacing the floor and bombing 3's

do we want a Wally Szerbiak??? Is that a win for us? I do think he could be closer to Wally - than Morrison - just think we "over paid" for him.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no one can have realistic thoughts on the draft, until both Love and Melo are off the table.

At that point if we are stuck this offseason with adding McDermott and a 2nd tier star - I would assess the offseason as a D-. Not because McDermott sucks, but because of who was available at the other two picks.

do we want a Wally Szerbiak??? Is that a win for us? I do think he could be closer to Wally - than Morrison - just think we "over paid" for him.
:patrice:

If he has a Wally kind of career, how is that a bad pick?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: they wanted mcdermott that bad that they took back damn near 2 mil in salary to get him when they need to be avoiding more salary.Shoulda just drafted gary harris and traded the 19th pick

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wtf: they wanted mcdermott that bad that they took back damn near 2 mil in salary to get him when they need to be avoiding more salary.Shoulda just drafted gary harris and traded the 19th pick
thibs and everyone in the fo wanted doug mcdermott

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Didn't this dude say he wasn't going to take forever with this shyt?