Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
provides MUCH NEEDED low post scoring. Not a great defender but is a beast on the block. Your telling me if we lost gibson you wouldn't want to look at zach for 1-2 years?
If we lost Gibson we sure as hell better be landing Melo, I dont see how Zach fits in

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm assuming the randolph acquisition was a fall back option in case taj has to be traded to free up cap space

Anthony has said he's willing to take less than the maximum-allowable contract, but league sources said that involves situations where he can be shown how his financial concessions can result in the immediate acquisition or retention of talent

If melo is true to his word that won't be necessary :obama:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea melo takes less and agrees to a sign n trade.If he wants his dough taj is gone which I would hate personally

Basically if melo wants to come to the bulls it's up to him if taj stays.I think he's smart enough to understand taj's value at the same time bulls aren't gonna let a role player stop them from acquiring a superstar.When the bulls meet melo they will explain this to him.If you add melo to a roster with noah,taj,butler,mcbuckets,snell,rose,hinrich and some vet min additions + the mid level exception wit thibs as coach that's a title team where melos fga's & scoring ability won't be compromised AT ALL.What other team can offer that? Houston wit dwights immature crybaby ass who complained about playing wit kobe? :pachaha: The heat wit lebron,wade,bosh and a weak supporting cast? That's why they just got sonned in the finals.The mavs maybe but they're in the west and dirk is 35

Rose/??
Butler/??
Melo/Mcdermott
Taj/Mirotic
Noah/Smith

thats a filthy roster.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Rose/??
Butler/??
Melo/Mcdermott
Taj/Mirotic
Noah/Smith

thats a filthy roster.

Probably kirk and mike james or john lucas III :aicmon: to back up rose.Hopefully ben gordon :banderas: to back up butler

Ideally dj would be the back up pg wit kirk but he might of played himself out the bulls price range that thibs system be having nikkas shinin

Bulls been real methodical with this.I think through back channels they know they have a real strong chance at melo.Hopefully melo believes in the bulls defense,effort and thibs coaching and he doesn't get shook of roses health

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably kirk and mike james or john lucas III :aicmon: to back up rose.Hopefully ben gordon :banderas: to back up butler

Ideally dj would be the back up pg wit kirk but he might of played himself out the bulls price range that thibs system be having nikkas shinin

Bulls been real methodical with this.I think through back channels they know they have a real strong chance at melo.Hopefully melo believes in the bulls defense,effort and thibs coaching and he doesn't get shook of roses health
We are kinda loaded even without Rose ... his health shouldnt scare Melo off hopefully

Butler, Mcdermott, Taj, Noah & Mirotic

adding Melo to that alone would be reeeeeeal nice

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Return of the bench mob:wow:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thibs will turn Dougie into a weapon - we already know this with how he utilized Korver & MDJ

dude will probably be a monster on 2k too :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: 904

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well, Tony Snell cut his hair this offseason, hopefully that translates into him making some damn 3s next year :beli:

He better show some improvement... that's for sure. Thibs & co. must really rock with him to throw Harris and Young in the bushes last night. I think McDermott will be fine though, but that trade is still a big toss up to me at this point.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just for example
Boozer (16.8)
Non-guaranteed contracts (4.1)
Sac pick/Cleveland swap pick
Cash (3.3 cannot be used to increase trade value)

Melo (20, up to 125% of incoming trade value)
JR Smith (6)
:noah::banderas:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just for example
Boozer (16.8)
Non-guaranteed contracts (4.1)
Sac pick/Cleveland swap pick
Cash (3.3 cannot be used to increase trade value)

Melo (20, up to 125% of incoming trade value)
JR Smith (6)
:noah::banderas:
Why would the Knicks do that though?

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So... if we don't sign Melo, who are the Bulls going to go after? Or do they just keep Boozer and say fukk it? :snoop:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anthony Morrow is also a FA... he better be on the radar