Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are letting this Melo shyt control far too much into their thinking... they could have really came up with this draft and got deeper... now I'm not sure WTF is going on

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im thinking about the move more ... my main objective was to add shooting, so I cant complain with the outcome necessarily

Everything reverts back to the pursuit of Melo though, and Im trying hard to figure out how this is helping

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are letting this Melo shyt control far too much into their thinking... they could have really came up with this draft and got deeper... now I'm not sure WTF is going on
Mcdermott could be good for us, he does fill a huge need :manny:

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wanna caption this pic? :lolbron:

BrGWH-mCAAA6ICu.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Honestly Im not shytting on Mcdermott, its just its a strange pick if you are angling to land Melo or Love

I will be patient with this offseason, I have been getting heated about each development because I see the writing on the wall
You should be elated my nikka. fukk Melo, Doug McDermott is just what y'all need. Melo is horrible for team chemistry. Y'all just got an elite scorer and will have money for any 2 guard you want. I wouldn't bullshyt you no pun intended but y'all just came up. fukk Melo, he will never be in a championship system because he's too selfish.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant believe I just saw Gary Harris in a Bulls hat

hes basically everything I wanted from this draft, and Afflalo was everything I wanted for a 2 guard from free agency

are we being trolled?