Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
but how does Mcdermott fit with Melo and Taj?
He doesn't fit at all.

Even when the Bulls are proactive they do some dumb shyt. Now, I'm not saying McBuckets is trash, because he's not. But I desperately wanted the Bulls to get a dynamic 2 guard that could put the ball on the floor and shoot. I would have been elated if this deal was for Stauskas... the fact that guys like Young and Harris both could be Bulls kind of hurts. The fact that they blew last years pick on Snell burns right now too... Seems like they have a lot of faith in Snell, that's the only way I can see them doing what they're doing right now

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He doesn't fit at all.

Even when the Bulls are proactive they do some dumb shyt. Now, I'm not saying McBuckets is trash, because he's not. But I desperately wanted the Bulls to get a dynamic 2 guard that could put the ball on the floor and shoot. I would have been elated if this deal was for Stauskas... the fact that guys like Young and Harris both could be Bulls kind of hurts. The fact that they blew last years pick on Snell burns right now too... Seems like they have a lot of faith in Snell, that's the only way I can see them doing what they're doing right now
hes gonna play with Rose some in the dunleavy role 2/3

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
hes gonna play with Rose some in the dunleavy role 2/3
The Bulls still don't have a 2 guard that can break down a defender and shoot good though, so I don't care what they plan on doing with McDourmett at the moment.