Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should be elated my nikka. fukk Melo, Doug McDermott is just what y'all need. Melo is horrible for team chemistry. Y'all just got an elite scorer and will have money for any 2 guard you want. I wouldn't bullshyt you no pun intended but y'all just came up. fukk Melo, he will never be in a championship system because he's too selfish.
I dont know about this man, Harris & Nurkic would have filled huge needs

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Im thinking about the move more ... my main objective was to add shooting, so I cant complain with the outcome necessarily

Everything reverts back to the pursuit of Melo though, and Im trying hard to figure out how this is helping
Boozer dunleavy snell likely gone to clear cap for melo

This again tho signal a s&t is unlikely with ny everything the bulls are doing or not doing says they gearing up to sign melo outright unless ny changes it's mind last second

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This again tho signal a s&t is unlikely with ny everything the bulls are doing or not doing says they gearing up to sign melo outright unless ny changes it's mind last second
but how does Mcdermott fit with Melo and Taj?

Gary Harris makes more sense, they could have taken him at 16 and stashed Nurkic to be our backup/even potential starter of the future at center

that would have cost less $$ than what we did and would have made more sense to put around Melo

Rose/??
Butler/Harris
Melo/??
Taj/Mirotic
Noah/Nurkic in the future

that roster looks beautiful :to:

:damn:

Daps
I have to admit, I do enjoy seeing you guys get hyped up every offseason thinking this will be the time that the front office finally shows some balls and then get disappointed

Bulls getting their hands on Saric at 16 would be a good look
Your shytty posting is never ending. :skip:

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn if that's the case, we're gonna have to reload the whole bench. I'm ready for things to happen so I can figure how the roster shakes outl

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

Gary Harris makes more sense, they could have taken him at 16 and stashed Nurkic to be our backup/even potential starter of the future at center

that would have cost less $$ than what we did and would have made more sense to put around Melo

Rose/??
Butler/Harris
Melo/??
Taj/Mirotic

My guess is the front office doubted Harris would fall that low

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Rose/??
Butler/Harris
Melo/??
Taj/Mirotic

we need that s and t

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got hope for Mcdermott (if we keep him) but I'm seeing a bunch a players fall down the way that we been spending time analyzing. and we ain't gettin anyone :to:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
wanna caption this pic? :lolbron:

BrGWH-mCAAA6ICu.jpg
Thibs: Defense:jbhmm:

Gar: Flexibility:troll:

Everyone else: The White Sox are losing:upsetfavre: