Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I have to admit, I do enjoy seeing you guys get hyped up every offseason thinking this will be the time that the front office finally shows some balls and then get disappointed

Bulls getting their hands on Saric at 16 would be a good look

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have to admit, I do enjoy seeing you guys get hyped up every offseason thinking this will be the time that the front office finally shows some balls and then get disappointed

Bulls getting their hands on Saric at 16 would be a good look
NOT SURPRISED YOU COME ACROSS AS AN ARROGANT JACKASS :heh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The nikkas a cornball and hes been a opp. But hes the best player in the league while D-Gawd been injured, yall trippin :comeon:
You gotta learn from your mistakes

If it wasn't for wade and bron playing games with us we could have locked in joe Johnson and boozer and we would have a ring right now

Bron not going nowhere breh. Don't waste your time on that fool and hold us up getting a attainable target in melo. Let Houston get caught in that mess, let's show melo he was always our only priority may go over well In negotiations

We don't need lebron or wade dragging us along in they little circus they trying to create in hopes to sabotage us cause them a$$holes want to monopolize the east and don't want competition. Fukk lebron stick with melo

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Y'all some crybaby mutha fukkas man.If they don't get melo then staukas/mcbuckets,lance stephenson and mirotic will be a good off season.You added shooters a playmaker and offense to go along with rose and a solid core.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesnt Mcdermott play the same position as Melo and would make Love redundant? :lupe: