Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We could have drafted Gary Harris OR James Young to slot into our 2 guard spot @ 16

they would have have both been nice next to Melo and we would have had a selection at 19 too

I just dont get what we're doing - this makes me much less optimistic about Melo or Love coming

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Weird pick. If Mirotic comes over we'll have a logjam at forward and we already know Thibs is running with Noah/Taj to close out games.

Something else must be on deck
Might be parting with the euro diva or plan on having mirotic sit another season both of which I'm fine with

Move tells me they still in the hunt for melo and honestly an 11th pick can be pretty valuable if ny and Chicago does a s&t

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We could have drafted Gary Harris OR James Young to slot into our 2 guard spot @ 16

they would have have both been nice next to Melo and we would have had a selection at 19 too

I just dont get what we're doing - this makes me much less optimistic about Melo or Love coming
Dunleavy gone

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

I see it differently

As I stated before if we would have taken guys we need it would tell me we not that confident in getting melo and already gearing up for our fill the roster out plan.

We had to either turn 2 picks into 1 or possibly trade both picks to make room for melo breh

The fact we took basically best available talent tells me we got something else in the works

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'ma let dudes vent but its not over yet we gotta wait to see what happens. Dude gotta play first if he don't get traded before I down the move. I learned from my draft day GMing that would've got me fired ill just wait first lol.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly Im not shytting on Mcdermott, its just its a strange pick if you are angling to land Melo or Love

I will be patient with this offseason, I have been getting heated about each development because I see the writing on the wall

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Even if they get Melo... we have like 4 SFs

:dahell:

And we still don't have another secondary ball handler to pair with Rose

:dead:

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
GarPax has us where they want us. Make a small move to make it seem like a bigger move is coming. I'm staying strong brehs and expecting this to be it for the night from us

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reading that we may have to move Mcdermott or dunleavy :patrice:
Either way, we need as many shooters as possible. that's why I wanted to keep the picks.