Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm talking about what if that's not feasible either what you want them to do outside the draft? These dudes have to want to sign and or get traded to the Bulls for it to happen that's all I'm saying outside of being drafted here.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
This video is not very reassuring :patrice:

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

I'm talking about what if that's not feasible either what you want them to do outside the draft? These dudes have to want to sign and or get traded to the Bulls for it to happen that's all I'm saying outside of being drafted here.

Of course if we can't make either move, just try to get Mirotic over and some shooters. But we all know we aint winning shyt with that. Same story every year, best case scenario we lose in the conference finals.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're fukked brehs, lets start to be honest in here again

Lets just concentrate on having a solid draft and bringing in some help on the wing

sounds like GarPax has scenarios mapped out, sort of like "what if" scenarios and has it covered.

something will transpire and if it doesn't, it's not because the bulls didn't try.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

:snoop:

SMH @ me. Doesn't take away from my overall point tho

As for the video, if I was a Bulls fan I wouldn't take too much from that video...he sounds like a man weighing his options, I don't think he knows what he's gonna do to be honest

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like GarPax has scenarios mapped out, sort of like "what if" scenarios and has it covered.

something will transpire and if it doesn't, it's not because the bulls didn't try.
Which is what they'll want us to say when Boozer is still on the team next year, Jodie Meeks is the only addition, Jerry saves a bunch of fukking money and we start talking about flexibility and the 2016 plan :sas2:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I know, but at what point is trying not enough? maybe we need some more creative minds in our front office

if i didnt produce at my job, effort wouldnt be enough :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
We arent being aggressive enough for Love and I think Melo stays with NY or heads to Miami without anyone talking about it

:beli: have some faith.Y'all use to the bulls being conservative,they out here tryin which is better than that "we like our core" bullshyt they was sellin

I agree miami layin in the weeds

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@NBARumorPress: Bulls, Kings talked at least a month ago, which we tweeted about in May. Landry, Thompson, McLemore, Gibson, Butler were all discussed.

@NBARumorPress: Motive behind Bulls-Kings talks: Cut salary, move up. Chicago isn't high on players at 16 or 19. Dunleavy was also discussed.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: have some faith.Y'all use to the bulls being conservative,they out here tryin which is better than that "we like our core" bullshyt they was sellin

I agree miami layin in the weeds
Yep, everyone sleeping on Miami ... its making me nervous :lupe:

Im getting restless with all this shyt though. Im off work July 1st because Im going on vacation the 2nd-5th - I added in the 1st so I could enjoy the fukkery of free agency and have my girl already on her way up there :blessed:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Bulls have Carmelo Anthony at the top of their list and they’re also apparently in talks to acquire Arron Afflalo from the Orlando Magic, which means that Stephenson is no doubt the backup to the backup plan. There’s a scenario where the Bulls could add both Afflalo and Stephenson — as blasphemous that is to Tom Thibodeau’s defensive style — but Stephenson is still not at the top of the list for the Bulls, even if he’s one it nonetheless.
http://fansided.com/2014/06/23/nba-rumors-chicago-bulls-still-targeting-lance-stephenson/#!2NQiW

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This video is not very reassuring :patrice:

The only thing I got from video is him explaining his decision process which we have already discussed. It's hard to just up root your family. That is fair. But on the other end he gave a legit reason to leave as he alluded to many telling him just sit for 1 year in ny and he saying it's not just 1 year it's the rest of his career. So all I heard was him weighing both sides

At the end of the day what was he supposed to say? " yea I'm getting the hell outta here" just sounds like he was giving his honest feelings. Bulls should take there shot and if they strike out go after love. I mean what else can they do?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The only thing I got from video is him explaining his decision process which we have already discussed. It's hard to just up root your family. That is fair. But on the other end he gave a legit reason to leave as he alluded to many telling him just sit for 1 year in ny and he saying it's not just 1 year it's the rest of his career. So all I heard was him weighing both sides

At the end of the day what was he supposed to say? " yea I'm getting the hell outta here" just sounds like he was giving his honest feelings. Bulls should take there shot and if they strike out go after love. I mean what else can they do?
go out swinging:yeshrug:its been 4 years since serious contention and 16 years without a title