Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yea because you personally know Rose and all of his inner circle. The truth is that Rose would be inclined to want to play with a player who has a team first, ball movement focus. Rose may have the IQ of a bag of rocks, but he ain't dumb. He knows how Melo is as a teammate from their experience in the London Olympics and from talking to players around the league.

The story is "crap" b/c you don't want to believe it
No , we have 5 seasons of what type of player and character rose is. shyt even more than that what player would come out and say some unrealistic shyt like that? You sound dumb as hell and you pushing harder for some nonsense than ny fans are it's disgusting.

Look whether we get melo or not the bulls will still be coming to atl crushing the buildings and getting 20pt blowouts. Why the hell you so invested in proving some baseless bullshyt is beyond me. Damn let the man sign first before you start hating you doing some preemptive jealously tactics :camby:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
No , we have 5 seasons of what type of player and character rose is. shyt even more than that what player would come out and say some unrealistic shyt like that? You sound dumb as hell and you pushing harder for some nonsense than ny fans are it's disgusting.

Look whether we get melo or not the bulls will still be coming to atl crushing the buildings and getting 20pt blowouts. Why the hell you so invested in proving some baseless bullshyt is beyond me. Damn let the man sign first before you start hating you doing some preemptive jealously tactics :camby:

I'm jealous now? :heh:

Truth is I actually fukk with the Bulls b/c it's a hardworking team with a really good coach in Thibs. Y'all would destroy that by bringing in Melo. But fukk it, I'll just keep posting the truth in this thread till y'all get it in y'all heads that he ain't coming. Either way it's none of my business tho :sas2:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Truth is I actually fukk with the Bulls b/c it's a hardworking team with a really good coach in Thibs. Y'all would destroy that by bringing in Melo. But fukk it, I'll just keep posting the truth in this thread till y'all get it in y'all heads that he ain't coming. Either way it's none of my business tho :sas2:
He not coming and its none of your business but you staying up in here? You sounding like a bytch right now why don't you find something to do instead of doing being bored chick shyt?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

What you don't understand is that none of us is putting all our eggs in the melo basket.

Go back through the pages, we don't get melo move onto Kevin love

If not him bring mirotic clear the cap space add some wings . Y'all seen all those reports and started feeding into them that's on yall

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Silvy ‏@WaddleandSilvy 6m
Jim Boeheim told us that he believes Melo would leave money on the table to play with the #Bulls

@WaddleandSilvy 4m
Boeheim added that he has advised Melo about free agency and has spoken to Thibs about Melo. #Bulls

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
What you don't understand is that none of us is putting all our eggs in the melo basket.

Go back through the pages, we don't get melo move onto Kevin love

If not him bring mirotic clear the cap space add some wings . Y'all seen all those reports and started feeding into them that's on yall

Let's be real fam:leostare: fukk all that. No. For once in their gatdamn lives GarPax are gonna have to make an actual big move :ufdup:.

You know damn well we all gon be pissed if that's the outcome of all this fukkery. They can't keep doing this every offseason.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Let's be real fam:leostare: fukk all that. No. For once in their gatdamn lives GarPax are gonna have to make an actual big move :ufdup:.

You know damn well we all gon be pissed if that's the outcome of all this fukkery. They can't keep doing this every offseason.
Not really esp if Melo stays in NY. What could they do?