Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So let me get this straight. On one hand, the Bulls are aiming for Melo, with the push having been made by Noah. On the other hand, the Bulls are also aiming for Love, with Rose promoting the signing. Which of these are true, and if they're both true, won't this cause some sort of division on the team? Or is it all just speculation and talk?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So let me get this straight. On one hand, the Bulls are aiming for Melo, with the push having been made by Noah. On the other hand, the Bulls are also aiming for Love, with Rose promoting the signing. Which of these are true, and if they're both true, won't this cause some sort of division on the team? Or is it all just speculation and talk?
Just talk mostly reporters throwing shyt at the wall hoping it sticks

Bulls have made it clear from jump melo was top priority. Reports go all the way to last season of rose team wanting to add melo. Kevin love is plan b but from how minny and Chicago talking and moving even how love talking and moving love is unlikely to join us. Our plan c is probably mirotic and cap space to fill out the roster maybe lance Stephenson or Aaron afflalo who knows.

Rose not even the type of declare who he wants and who he don't want. If they just said rose said something like " I just want to win and whoever wants to be here I'm cool with" or " I think we cool with what we have" or " I like what the front office is doing" those sound like rose responses. Him declaring he likes one guy over the other is never something rose would show, hell what player would openly do that? That whole story is crap

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chris Broussard was just on ESPN Sportscenter ranked the three most likely destinations for Melo.

1. Bulls
2. Knicks
3. Mavs

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hearsay from realgm fwiw
Hey fellas, longtime lurker here. Not sure how to add an image but my friend at work has a friend of his in Paris right now. He got his picture taken with melo and got to talk with him. He told him he is leaning chicago. Im not sure how to list pics on here. Also I'm friends with luol dengs manager and he told me that they were looking at New York and Atlanta as options. When I asked about him potentially coming back to Chicago he said no way.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearsay from realgm fwiw

they burned that bridge with Luol Deng - not gonna go into this as people don't want to hear it in this thread.

1. McDermmot will be a good offensive player, however, I would not take him over Mirotic unless you're not confident Mirotic will play for you at a reasonable price. Someone mentioned trading him because he's being boogie and I understand that idea. However, Mirotic game looks like it will translate...however, if you get Melo locked for 3 years - there's no point in bringing Mirotic over and you either continue to stash him or trade him for assets you can use now.

Nik Staukas - I don't think he will be what the bulls need...not sure if he's gonna translate his game = when competition got tougher he seemed to fold on MSU. I question if he's NBA athletic and strong enough to be a force at the 2G position.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Mute doesn't want this clown on the Bulls :mjlol:

*waits for Bulls fans to foolishly dismiss this truth*
Mitch Lawrence is the same guy that started the Thibs to NY shyt and said Rose was gonna come back in March :camby:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Just talk mostly reporters throwing shyt at the wall hoping it sticks

Bulls have made it clear from jump melo was top priority. Reports go all the way to last season of rose team wanting to add melo. Kevin love is plan b but from how minny and Chicago talking and moving even how love talking and moving love is unlikely to join us. Our plan c is probably mirotic and cap space to fill out the roster maybe lance Stephenson or Aaron afflalo who knows.

Rose not even the type of declare who he wants and who he don't want. If they just said rose said something like " I just want to win and whoever wants to be here I'm cool with" or " I think we cool with what we have" or " I like what the front office is doing" those sound like rose responses. Him declaring he likes one guy over the other is never something rose would show, hell what player would openly do that? That whole story is crap

Yea because you personally know Rose and all of his inner circle. The truth is that Rose would be inclined to want to play with a player who has a team first, ball movement focus. Rose may have the IQ of a bag of rocks, but he ain't dumb. He knows how Melo is as a teammate from their experience in the London Olympics and from talking to players around the league.

The story is "crap" b/c you don't want to believe it

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea because you personally know Rose and all of his inner circle. The truth is that Rose would be inclined to want to play with a player who has a team first, ball movement focus. Rose may have the IQ of a bag of rocks, but he ain't dumb. He knows how Melo is as a teammate from their experience in the London Olympics and from talking to players around the league.

Say the person that refers to the team he's still on as "they" is team first brehs

The story is "crap" b/c you don't want to believe it
The story is crap because the person that "reported" has been full of shyt