Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
go out swinging:yeshrug:its been 4 years since serious contention and 16 years without a title
Don't get it twisted in holding these fools accountable if they don't get anything. Or if our off season finishes and all we have added is mirotic cj miles and Jodie Meeks or some crap like that

But if it's a better opportunity then it's a better opportunity. Not much you can do about that :manny:

Or melo may legit be worried that him and rose will just be surrounded by John Lucas type players. If he thinks that can we blame him? This front office since going to the ecf best additions have been old washed up rip and mike dunleavy neither piece would have gotten us past Miami even with a healthy rose. Our best offensive players since rose went down have been vet min players.

If melo looks at what the bulls can surround him with, lebron wade and bosh all take cuts and they add great pieces while the bulls look like they searching through the bottom of the nba pool, melo might just say there is no legit way to win it all, might as well stay in ny and cash out. Who could blame him?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
whats he saying?
He talked about how he is tired of hearing about the mecca and how NY is the biggest stage. They have been living off the past for far too long and that the true biggest stage(s) right now are in Miami, OKC, and SA.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Everybody was saying the bulls was a good fit for :sadbron: the EXACT same way they are doing melo now! My cup is half empty :sas2:
In fairness , that was the opinion when Miami wasn't an option. Gotta remember Miami wasn't a legit option til Stephen a blew it up about a week or so before the decision. Before Stephen a it was talked about very little about lebron seriously joining wade and even after that many never thought lebron would go against the grain. So in comparison to lebron other choices beside Miami I.e ny staying in Cleveland etc Chicago was the best choice.

Will melo shock everybody and join Miami too , who knows but again the circumstances are really different. I don't look at 2010 and judge cause then thibs was a unknown rose wasn't MVP rose yet etc. I'm almost sure if bron wade and bosh knew thibs would be that kind of coach and rose would be that good I'm sure 2 of them would have come to Chicago.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
realgm
I've heard the move up is for Gary Harris. The Bulls have a lot going on right now.

EDIT: The Bulls would want to add shooters around Rose and Melo if they landed him.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
In fairness , that was the opinion when Miami wasn't an option. Gotta remember Miami wasn't a legit option til Stephen a blew it up about a week or so before the decision. Before Stephen a it was talked about very little about lebron seriously joining wade and even after that many never thought lebron would go against the grain. So in comparison to lebron other choices beside Miami I.e ny staying in Cleveland etc Chicago was the best choice.

Will melo shock everybody and join Miami too , who knows but again the circumstances are really different. I don't look at 2010 and judge cause then thibs was a unknown rose wasn't MVP rose yet etc. I'm almost sure if bron wade and bosh knew thibs would be that kind of coach and rose would be that good I'm sure 2 of them would have come to Chicago.
I hear what you are sayin, and it makes sense. But it feels the same as 2010, you make good points but it still feels the same

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

In 2010 with Miami, that came out of nowhere for everyone else, but the Heat had that planned for months

For all we know, Melo has already worked out an agreement with those 3 in Miami and they are just hampering the competition and making our offseasons more difficult and less likely to be able to compete

Bulls need to be aggressively pursuing ANY deals that make them a better team for next season unless Melo decides to agree in principle to sign. We need to be a confident organization. If that means moving up in the draft go for it. If it means executing on a trade for a dude like Afflalo, do it. Deal with the consequences as you go along, and keep being aggressive on the bigger fish (Love, Melo). At no point should we slow down out pursuit to improve our team because they think something can be worked out. If Melo wants to come here, make the appropriate arrangements when the time comes.

Im expecting us to be players in the draft Thursday - I just want to see an aggressive front office from here on until our damn 2014-2015 roster is set and we are ready to compete for a title.