Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's very possible that jimmer, brewer, smith, amundson were all picked up on the deals they got to make a bigger play with them in the off season. Using those contracts can put the bulls further under the apron to get more money to add guys or they can be shipped to ny as sweetners in the melo deal.

When thibs wouldn't play brewer it was kind of a sign what those guys got picked up for.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
fukk you, boozer. gtfo :camby:

rose... i can't. we need you. if you can't come back the same player you once were, fine. you'll still be a great player. you might have to adjust not being your young athletic self, but you can still impact this team. but if you can't accept not being your mvp form. then do you and us fans a favor and retire. it hurts me to say this, but we can't go another season waiting.

lets package dunleavy and kirk. keep taj and butler. tell mirotic to man up and hop over or else he can join boozer.

i am not a fan of getting melo. but won't me mad if we somehow pulled it off. id rather make another push at 'bron but :yeshrug:

those are my thoughts.

fukk Derrick Rose...
fukk him and non SAT taking ass..
fukk him and his ugly ass sneakers..
fukk him and his grown man acne
fukk him and his inconsistent jump shot
fukk him and his tailor made suits to sit on the bench for 2 years
fukk him and his bum ass knees
most importantly fukk his inability to be a POLISHED point guard and not a snack sized shooting guard

I should have never come into this thread- I get heated after every post when I think of this team

and a honorable fukk you Carlos Boozer- I have hated on you since you signed with the Bulls and you havent given me any reason to stop hating .....with your bullshyt rainbow 18 ft jump shot
Boozer has less hops than Woody Harrelson in WMCJ

fukk the both of you

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just need rose to work on adjustin his game ( he needs to go back n focus on a quick pull up j and more spot ups then tryin to race around so much n getting banged up in the lane - and workin off pick n rolls plus us pickin up a serviceable shootin guard who can handle the ball n create his own shot )

as much as id love Melo i dont see it happenin.. I hope it does .. but sumthin this good just cant be real lol:yeshrug::stopitslime:

and i wouldn't bank on melo makin his decision until after he see's rose at the Team USA scrimmages :sadbron: so let the BS rumors start now :noah:

kan imagine the gossip 2 last fo the next few months and the worthless chi beat writer team fillin our heads with bs n leadin 2 a terrible let down:damn:

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets face facts .. harden , chandler , and dwight has a better chance of scorin melo :yeshrug:

then us with a banged up rose and a gutted team:mjlol:

melo gonnabe wit H town or he gonnabe wit the lakers next year
:manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
DraftExpress: Mock Draft

2014 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net

I really think even though we have a mid and late 1st Rounder they'll have a chance to get a quality player out of this draft. And looking at the 1st Round, somebody could very well fall to where the Bulls are picking...

Out of this pool and the guys projected to go 10-20 right now who do you guys want them to select?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lets face facts .. harden , chandler , and dwight has a better chance of scorin melo :yeshrug:

then us with a banged up rose and a gutted team:mjlol:

melo gonnabe wit H town or he gonnabe wit the lakers next year
:manny:
And... McHale will more than likely be gone.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mchale gone and ... van gundy or vogel in h town = melo signin with the quickness

our best chances are actually scorin lance and gettin two good draft picks + mirotic

( that or flippin those 2 picks to sum other team for 1 higher pick)

the Melo shxt need 2 stop now !!!!!.. this series wouldnt have done much to help our chances with melo either -

*facts are if rozay looks even just a lil good it will be rose's knees holding up which will be a concern 2 melo .. he dont want a stoudamire part 2 scenario

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DraftExpress: Mock Draft

2014 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net
I really think even though we have a mid and late 1st Rounder they'll have a chance to get a quality player out of this draft. And looking at the 1st Round, somebody could very well fall to where the Bulls are picking...

Out of this pool and the guys projected to go 10-20 right now who do you guys want them to select?
Stauskas, James Young, or Rodney Hood

hoping one of the 3 falls to us at 16 (i think hood will be there)

Zach Lavine would be an interesting project @ 19

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 100% prepared myself for a summer of Mirotic, hopefully 2 rookies that can make an impact, and the rest of the cap going to a wing

I really dont think Melo is happening brehs, but obviously it would be ideal

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stauskas, James Young, or Rodney Hood

hoping one of the 3 falls to us at 16 (i think hood will be there)

Zach Lavine would be an interesting project @ 19
I think Lavine's stock will rise once they work these guys out. But I agree with the others you named, but again, I think they'll be close to the lottery when it's all said and done. I can see a case where the Bulls just miss out on one of these kids because of where they're picking at though...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Lavine's stock will rise once they work these guys out. But I agree with the others you named, but again, I think they'll be close to the lottery when it's all said and done. I can see a case where the Bulls just miss out on one of these kids because of where they're picking at though...
I think we are a bit out of their range too, but I feel like one of those guys will fall to us at 16(just the nature of a loaded draft, ya know?) - it would be a huge comeup to nab any of those 3 as far as Im concerned