Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What's the deal with that euro y'all got is he coming next season?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the deal with that euro y'all got is he coming next season?
I believe the team wants him over, but if they are seriously making a push for Melo, I dont know how they can make it work financially

My expectations are they bring over Mirotic(the Euro) and sign a wing with the remaining cap space they have after singing Mirotic and our 2 draft picks

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
btw, can we name names for the cats who were against tanking?????? :usure:

I'm thinking that nikka @7oclock

specifically. he's banned anyways.
I wasn't for tanking and still not. fukk that Sixers loser shyt we can turn it around without tanking. Now if this was 2003 I might have been about that life but from what I've saw none of these dudes look like that level at least now.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I believe the team wants him over, but if they are seriously making a push for Melo, I dont know how they can make it work financially

My expectations are they bring over Mirotic(the Euro) and sign a wing with the remaining cap space they have after singing Mirotic and our 2 draft picks
From what I've seen it's better to bring him over and save money on melo and use it elsewhere

Than again you never know about these guys but he looks like a mix between Manu and Scola

Thou that's only if rose will come back healthy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't for tanking and still not. fukk that Sixers loser shyt we can turn it around without tanking. Now if this was 2003 I might have been about that life but from what I've saw none of these dudes look like that level at least now.
So getting bounced in 5 in the 1st Round is better than having a lottery pick and the 16th pick of this draft right now in your opinion?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do y'all like TJ Warren. Will he be there?
He will likely be there, probably a higher probability of him being there than either Stauskas or Young

I only got to see him play 3 times last season, I wasnt sold on him (especially that tourny showing)

Your thoughts on him?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He will likely be there, probably a higher probability of him being there than either Stauskas or Young

I only got to see him play 3 times last season, I wasnt sold on him (especially that tourny showing)

Your thoughts on him?

I thought he was pretty good. I like him as at 16 but he plays so slow.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Warren looked like a low BB IQ player in the tourney and when he stepped over the FT line after HE shot the FT in that game I told myself, I pray the Bulls don't go and select this goofy.

That was the only game I check of his though, so I could be wrong.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So getting bounced in 5 in the 1st Round is better than having a lottery pick and the 16th pick of this draft right now in your opinion?
Still not about that tank life and most didn't think we would lose to the Wiz so that hindsight life is something else I'm not with.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Still not about that tank life and most didn't think we would lose to the Wiz so that hindsight life is something else I'm not with.
Yeah, I'm not most... because I've actually watched Washington play this season and I found it funny how Bulls fans were so confident they would beat them in the 1st Round.

Only shot the Bulls had was for the Wizards younger players to completely shyt the bed and not show up. They were better at every position outside of Center, and even Noah got outplayed. Losing like that, and Thibs further making questionable decisions with some of his rotations might have actually hurt their chances at getting Melo more than helped.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah, I'm not most... because I've actually watched Washington play this season and I found it funny how Bulls fans were so confident they would beat them in the 1st Round.

Only shot the Bulls had was for the Wizards younger players to completely shyt the bed and not show up. They were better at every position outside of Center, and even Noah got outplayed. Losing like that, and Thibs further making questionable decisions with some of his rotations might have actually hurt their chances at getting Melo more than helped.
Even with that said and you not thinking us winning we could have won every game outside of 4. I don't think we needed a tank to do the improvement we need.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My ideal situation would be to have mirotic come over as a back up to taj to give him a couple of seasons to develop and get his weight up

I don't like the idea of him being a starter day one unless it's a last resort. Dude is unathletic and slow and very well can suck at rotations in thibs system. He also shows signs he might be a below avg rebounder. Hell he avg now facing those euros he might be horrible when he gets to the league.

IMO mirotic is long term project. Not anyone we can rely on coming over joining rose and lance and turning us into a team that can get past Miami or whoever coming out west.