Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is the FO need to forget that he's even the coach this off-season, and stop getting players that are supposed "tailor made" for his system when his defensive philosophy will never change. Rather they're doing it by mistake or they think Thibs can make up for these players deficiencies. I'm tired of "he's a Thibodeau type guy" being another meaning of said player can do anything but score. We all know the front office is cheap and went into the tax for the first time last season, but that same money that they've been giving to the likes of Dunleavy and Hinrich, could've went to less offensively inept players like Beasley or N. Young who both are making the vet minimum (same as Dunleavy), if they still wanted to be cheap.

The FO has their preferences in what they want in players and I'm sure Thibs has a say in that too.
My point is that the Bulls were getting these players before Thibs was the coach, our lack of offensive talent isn't a result of Thibs being the coach.

The year before he was coach we had the 27th ranked offense in the league.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thibs "We thought Rose was going to come back after the allstar break last season but he didn't"

Very surprised he said this

:russ:

Thibs going to stop giving a fukk with the media and start saying how he really feels. No way he's not highly annoyed with how Rose can sit out like he has for 2 seasons

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
My point is that the Bulls were getting these players before Thibs was the coach, our lack of offensive talent isn't a result of Thibs being the coach.

The year before he was coach we had the 27th ranked offense in the league.

Well it seems like a match made in heaven then :ehh:. Word to the splinters on Jimmer's ass while Jimmy and Hinrich continued to play a shyt ton of minutes.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it seems like a match made in heaven then :ehh:. Word to the splinters on Jimmer's ass while Jimmy and Hinrich continued to play a shyt ton of minutes.
You give Thibs offensive talent that he trusts, he'll play them.

He pushed for us to bring in Nate and gave him and Marco tons of minutes.

Every season we come in with a new bench, it always takes time for him to feel comfortable with them, it should've been expected that Jimmer wouldn't get a bunch of time if any after signing so late.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
You give Thibs offensive talent that he trusts, he'll play them.

He pushed for us to bring in Nate and gave him and Marco tons of minutes.

Every season we come in with a new bench, it always takes time for him to feel comfortable with them, it should've been expected that Jimmer wouldn't get a bunch of time if any after signing so late.

I'm really not trying to hear about Thibs being on his Drake "trust issues" shyt all the while watching players who've been obviously pushed beyond their limits in terms of minutes. He had some time to get acclimated with Jimmer and his game before the postseason started knowing the Bulls struggle to score. Hell, the one time where he was force to play Jimmer for an extended period of time when DJ was out, Jimmer scored 15 and the next game was back on the bench.

But nah, in this series, I'm sure we "just didn't get enough stops defensively" :beli:.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm really not trying to hear about Thibs being on his Drake "trust issues" shyt all the while watching players who've been obviously pushed beyond their limits in terms of minutes. He had some time to get acclimated with Jimmer and his game before the postseason started knowing the Bulls struggle to score. Hell, the one time where he was force to play Jimmer for an extended period of time when DJ was out, Jimmer scored 15 and the next game was back on the bench.

But nah, in this series, I'm sure we "just didn't get enough stops defensively" :beli:.
Apparently, Troy Daniels has a better burner than Jimmer...

But for real, what was the point of picking up Jimmer? I look at a guy like Patty Mills or that Daniels kid in HOU and see exactly what kind of spark Jimmer could have provided but fukk it at this point

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
fukk you, boozer. gtfo :camby:

rose... i can't. we need you. if you can't come back the same player you once were, fine. you'll still be a great player. you might have to adjust not being your young athletic self, but you can still impact this team. but if you can't accept not being your mvp form. then do you and us fans a favor and retire. it hurts me to say this, but we can't go another season waiting.

lets package dunleavy and kirk. keep taj and butler. tell mirotic to man up and hop over or else he can join boozer.

i am not a fan of getting melo. but won't me mad if we somehow pulled it off. id rather make another push at 'bron but :yeshrug:

those are my thoughts.