Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Boozer gotta :camby: if yall scoop up Melo or not. Son is a joke.

A lot is riding on how :deadrose: looks this summer and scooping Melo.
I don't know how we go play that cause rose not playing for team USA until August and melo signing a deal early July

I think what works a bit in our favor is melo knowing he wins anyway with or without rose or as melo put it "thibs has a system you can put anybody in and win"

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Damn red, you messed up by making two offseason threads.

I'll just copy and pasted my post from that other thread.

"Back to reality, oh, there goes gravity..." :beli:

The 82 Game Reg Season Warriors exposed again in the postseason. I'm not even mad tho. They're going to have some cap space and flexibility this offseason. Get some got damn offense in here. fukk this "he's a Thibs type of guy" when evaluating free agent talent and players in the draft because if it was up to Thibs, he'd probably love to win every game two to nothing. We've tried to win that way the last few seasons, now fukk that. Time to bring out some shottas.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I don't know how we go play that cause rose not playing for team USA until August and melo signing a deal early July

I think what works a bit in our favor is melo knowing he wins anyway with or without rose or as melo put it "thibs has a system you can put anybody in and win"

Oh... I wasn't saying that the two were related. I'm speaking in terms being successful next season.

Rose needs to stay healthy and melo needs to sign there. I believe he is tho.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn red, you messed up by making two offseason threads.

I'll just copy and pasted my post from that other thread.

"Back to reality, oh, there goes gravity..." :beli:

The 82 Game Reg Season Warriors exposed again in the postseason. I'm not even mad tho. They're going to have some cap space and flexibility this offseason. Get some got damn offense in here. fukk this "he's a Thibs type of guy" when evaluating free agent talent and players in the draft because if it was up to Thibs, he'd probably love to win every game two to nothing. We've tried to win that way the last few seasons, now fukk that. Time to bring out some shottas.
Thibs ain't the reason we haven't added enough offensively since BG left in 09.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Step 1.Get rid of Boozer
Step 2.Beg Melo to come here
Step 3.Draft someone who can fukking score
Step 4.See if DJ will comeback for cheap:lupe:
Step 5.Lock Jimmy and Snell in the gym shooting 500 jumpers a day until next season

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Boozer gotta :camby: if yall scoop up Melo or not. Son is a joke.

A lot is riding on how :deadrose: looks this summer and scooping Melo.

The only way hes staying is if we don't get Melo or Mirotic doesn't come over. Reinsdorf not cutting Boozer for nothing just to appease us. Melo is still a long shot so how certain is it that Mirotic is coming over?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago Bulls ✔ @chicagobulls

Thibodeau on Noah: "His knee has bothered him for awhile, probably the whole second half of the year. But that's not unusual." #WASvsCHI
Good thing the front office secured a solid backup center last offseason to make sure our all star center with a history of injury problems could get some relief :beli: