Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
1. Amnesty boozer, trade dunleavy, trade snell, denounce our Unguaranteed contracts, leave mirotic in Europe with a letter of intent and trade our draft picks,

Would have 18.2 mill to sign melo outright plus a bae and possibly a deng tpe to add players to the roster

2. Trade taj and dunleavy can sign melo to a max and still have a rmle a bae deng tpe plus the 16th and 19th pick to add to the roster could possibly bring mirotic over in this deal.

3. Sign and trade with ny sending booZer our picks and Unguaranteed contracts to ny and get melo and possibly one of ny bad contracts back. We do it for melo and to keep taj and dunleavy Knicks do it cause it gives them 2 picks in this years draft and cap relief, not the greatest deal in the world but better than nothing for ny.

Based on bulls moves, this is what I'm expecting to happen.

4. Amnesty boozer see if mirotic will come over for MLE and that will leave us with picks bae deng tpe and 11-13 mill in cap space . Maybe lance takes that

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Thibs ain't the reason we haven't added enough offensively since BG left in 09.

My point is the FO need to forget that he's even the coach this off-season, and stop getting players that are supposed "tailor made" for his system when his defensive philosophy will never change. Rather they're doing it by mistake or they think Thibs can make up for these players deficiencies. I'm tired of "he's a Thibodeau type guy" being another meaning of said player can do anything but score. We all know the front office is cheap and went into the tax for the first time last season, but that same money that they've been giving to the likes of Dunleavy and Hinrich, could've went to less offensively inept players like Beasley or N. Young who both are making the vet minimum (same as Dunleavy), if they still wanted to be cheap.

The FO has their preferences in what they want in players and I'm sure Thibs has a say in that too.