Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot 5m

Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose has spoken with Carmelo Anthony. Bulls are focused on Carmelo and he's focused on them. (Source: Chris Broussard)

Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot

Chicago Bulls all the big names and Tom Thibodeau are on board with adding Carmelo Anthony. (Interview: Chris Broussard/Carmen & Jurko)

:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: 904

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot 5m

Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose has spoken with Carmelo Anthony. Bulls are focused on Carmelo and he's focused on them. (Source: Chris Broussard)

Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot

Chicago Bulls all the big names and Tom Thibodeau are on board with adding Carmelo Anthony. (Interview: Chris Broussard/Carmen & Jurko)

:banderas:

Oh shyt even D Rose antisocial ass out there recruiting:leon:

:patrice:

Nah, I can't get my hopes up like 2010 Imma just fall back:wow:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rip:korver bogans
Deng?

I could see RIP saying some salty shyt - dude seemed like he didnt wanna be around, even though Thibs treated him with proper respect at least as far as public perception went

fukk Chris Webber for that shyt he said, hes just trying to funnel Melo to his TNT friend Mchale

Hopefully the Bulls had Scottie reach out to dude

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ronnie Brewer played on the Knicks last year.
What you up to breh - lets get in a game of 2k since @beaniemac has always ducked me

Ive never ran a game with any of the Bulls brehs, just got home, gonna :smoker: and run a couple games with a healthy Rose :noah: