Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they get a healthy Rose back, HUGE if...

they'd be running out this lineup?

Rose
Butler
Melo
Gibson
Noah

:whew:
Rose notwithstanding, adding Melo to last years Bulls team and they are playing Miami in the ECF

It would be extremely interesting to see how Rose would play with Melo on the court. Whether you'd like to believe it or not, there was a long time ago when Rose was a pass first PG (HS & his year at UM). Would he try and relight that fire?

Im curious to see how this could affect Rose's future. He needs to figure out a new way of playing

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People Ive talked to think Im crazy but I wouldnt waste a fukking second if I was Gar/Pax...

Unless Melo gives the Bulls 100% confirmation he would sign here for less to keep as many assets as possible, I wouldnt even blink an eye before offering a sign/trade package of Boozer's expiring, Mirotic and one of out 1st's and leaving it on Phil's front door the second Melo opts out

No fukking around here, this shyt feels real finally, and they cannot fukk it up

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to have a backup plan behind Rose and Noah if you want to contend. You have to plan for each of them missing 20-25 games minimum. I think Napier and Payne would be guys I'd go hard after in the draft
Hypothetically, If the Bulls were making a Melo sign/trade, do you think it would have to happen pre draft or draft night so the Knicks can select their own guys?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you up to breh - lets get in a game of 2k since @beaniemac has always ducked me

Ive never ran a game with any of the Bulls brehs, just got home, gonna :smoker: and run a couple games with a healthy Rose :noah:
:whoa:

I ain't played an actual game since about December, even then I played every once in a while. The least I've ever played a 2k.

Nowhere near playing shape.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Hypothetically, If the Bulls were making a Melo sign/trade, do you think it would have to happen pre draft or draft night so the Knicks can select their own guys?
I think it would have to happen in July so you can trade the rookies

Would go down like when they did the Kirk and pick deal they select for ny then trade them

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
*Edit as of April 30, 2014: I have had multiple sources tell me that there is no way Mirotic makes anywhere near $3.5 million Euros, and in fact that they would be shocked if it is over 1 million Euros per year. That changes the calculus for him significantly.
http://www.basketballinsiders.com/can-the-bulls-bring-over-nikola-mirotic/#I1WEW1QZHE4yaPLR.99

Which states that Real Madrid chose a buy out clause that allows Mirotic to pay it in installments. So he wouldn't need to have the cash up front (nor would the Bulls necessarily need to front load his contract so he can afford to pay it in one lump sum.
http://www.tubasket.com/noticia/lig...adrid-de-depende-su-decision-final/3321461/84
The highest paid players in European club basketball in the Euroleague / Eurocup in the 2013-2014 season (players making €1 million euros net income or more in a season).

Salaries are listed in euros and in base NET INCOME. The NBA equivalent salaries are also listed.

46. Nikola Mirotic - Real Madrid - €1 million euros net income ($2.8 million NBA salary equivalent)
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303938

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do a sign and trade when you can amnesty Boozer and keep your picks and Mirotic?
I just spoke on this:

People Ive talked to think Im crazy but I wouldnt waste a fukking second if I was Gar/Pax...

Unless Melo gives the Bulls 100% confirmation he would sign here for less to keep as many assets as possible, I wouldnt even blink an eye before offering a sign/trade package of Boozer's expiring, Mirotic and one of out 1st's and leaving it on Phil's front door the second Melo opts out

No fukking around here, this shyt feels real finally, and they cannot fukk it up

What if Houston puts down a sign/trade offer that would allow Melo to get his full max? The Bulls just gonna stand around and pray he will take less to come here?

Nah, its not gonna go down like that. Its gonna take a sign/trade