Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I just spoke on this:

What if Houston puts down a sign/trade offer that would allow Melo to get his full max? The Bulls just gonna stand around and pray he will take less to come here?

Nah, its not gonna go down like that. Its gonna take a sign/trade

And Houston is gonna sign and trade what?

Parsons would make sense but at the contract he'll need in this sign and trade I doubt the Knicks would be interested. Parsons probably gonna get 4 years 36-40 million...

Can't imagine the Knicks would be interested or Lin and Asik

They don't have any picks as valuable as the Bulls 1st rounders this year

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Houston is gonna sign and trade what?

Parsons would make sense but at the contract he'll need in this sign and trade I doubt the Knicks would be interested. Parsons probably gonna get 4 years 36-40 million...

Can't imagine the Knicks would be interested or Lin and Asik

They don't have any picks as valuable as the Bulls 1st rounders this year
They could offer Asik, Parsons, Jones and whatever picks they may have

No?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We gotta keep Butler though, can't have a starting 5 full of half breeds.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The problem with ny doing any s&t is that they will still be stuck paying a ton of tax for a team they expect to tank

So the question is, is the 16th 19th picks and mirotic worth 20+ mill in tax to add boozer?

And if they add asik Lin and parsons it's even more tax than that. And I think all Houston has is a pick in the 20s , is that worth the tax hit?

That's why I think the bulls are moving more to signing melo outright. Ny may not want to go into all that tax

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What you up to breh - lets get in a game of 2k since @beaniemac has always ducked me

Ive never ran a game with any of the Bulls brehs, just got home, gonna :smoker: and run a couple games with a healthy Rose :noah:

man, I never play 2k online, cuz the experience has always been :trash: for me. I might have played 4 games total.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The problem with ny doing any s&t is that they will still be stuck paying a ton of tax for a team they expect to tank

So the question is, is the 16th 19th picks and mirotic worth 20+ mill in tax to add boozer?

And if they add asik Lin and parsons it's even more tax than that. And I think all Houston has is a pick in the 20s , is that worth the tax hit?

That's why I think the bulls are moving more to signing melo outright. Ny may not want to go into all that tax

I'd prefer to sign him outright as well. less years, and u don't have to give up anything to the knicks.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Likely yea, but they avoided it this past season so they won't get hit with a repeater penalty

plus jerry has made more money with drose out due to those two years of insurance payments while still leading the league in attendance and making the playoffs both seasons. also, since they narrowly avoided the luxury tax this season, (thanks to the jazz) jerry received his share of the luxury tax revenue this season as well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well we're going to have to :slapfight: for them then, and if I lose, I'm pushing for a fantasy draft, so I can draft Rose with my first pick :blankfacerose:.

His durability rating potentially tho :noah:.

:rose: is a great finisher in 2k, but that J is suspsect as hell.