Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
First of, I'm not getting my hopes up as far as I can see we just getting Mirotic and a bunch of stop gap fillers, but why every article I read they're acting like amnesty provision for Boozer is the only option. Surely Boozer contract is not that untradeable where as if something would go down our only options are Melo signs for 17 mil or Taj/Butler goes.
Ny may not want to help melo leave. At the same time in July ny might just realize they have no choice and take the s&t. But from the looks of it ny done decided they not going so the bulls need to just clear the space. The tricky thing is being able to move such a large contract like boozers and not take back any salary. That a why we have an advantage over Houston because Houston has to dump asik and Lin with no salary coming back and a lot of teams these days not trying to absorb all that. We on the other hand can just amnesty our problem. Then clear out a couple of very small contracts in dunleavy and snell.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6enQwWj.gif

I ain't falling for it again

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I've always said that Rose getting injured is a curse and a gift - saying it the opposite way because I see light shining through the blinds and hitting my retinas.

Curse - obvious reasons.

Gift - After two knee injuries, the front office is now put into a position where they must protect their max investment. They simply can't afford another major injury to Rose during the 3 years he has left on his deal, which is why I firmly believe multiple reports that the Bulls are going to be active in pursuit of pairing Rose with capable talent (especially offensively) this offseason. And right now, they're aiming down the sights at arguably the best offensive player in the NBA - they know what Melo would mean to this team and they know getting a major piece, or pieces around Rose in general, is vital.

I really want the Bulls to say fukk waiting July 1st, let's start the coercion early to make sure we get our man :scheme:. I know Noah would be down. Hell, hand the phone to Rose for a brief second, so he can drop one of his most favorite lines on Melo: "I just wanna win :hmm:....................." and then let him get back on his grind.

I want the Kniccas to attempt hit us with tampering charges with how hard we pursuit Melo :lupe:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
David Schuster from 670 The Score just reported he has a source close to the Knicks that confirmed Phil is preparing as if Melo is leaving, and is listening to sign/trade options with the Bulls as the favorites.

:lupe:
:leon:

Boozer + Dunleavy + Cle 1st + a couple non guaranteed contracts could do it. That's around 21-22 mil. If that's not enough we still got more picks and Mirotic to work with

But if we can keep this years picks, package em and move up for Staukas:whew:

I should delete this shyt. We all know it ain't happening:stopitslime:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of 2K, to all the PS4 brehs out there, I'm calling dibs on the Bulls in 2K15 right now. Regardless of what happens :blankfacerose:.
Ive been holding down the Bulls on 2k longer than anyone on this board :birdman:

I was getting at randoms on quick games this season beating them with struggle Bulls squads. Had Jo out there dropping lines of 14, 10, 8, 3 :noah:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Ive been holding down the Bulls on 2k longer than anyone on this board :birdman:

I was getting at randoms on quick games this season beating them with struggle Bulls squads. Had Jo out there dropping lines of 14, 10, 8, 3 :noah:

Well we're going to have to :slapfight: for them then, and if I lose, I'm pushing for a fantasy draft, so I can draft Rose with my first pick :blankfacerose:.

His durability rating potentially tho :noah:.