Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've seen rumors about us looking to shop both picks to either move up or for a scorer. Also we'd have to move picks in a deal for Melo/Love. I'd like to know if they can move up in the 2nd round. There's bound to be some talent that drops. Salaries for 2nd rounders are low too so it won't kill us.

I've seen this guy jabari brown's name on a couple boards. He's a projected 2nd rounder. I'm intrigued by the highlights. He's 6'4. Got a jumpshot, can attack the basket and finish. not the most explosive guy. One of the knocks on him though is his defense. If he's not a troublemaker, I'd like to see the front office target guys with offensive skill sets and let them learn the defensive system.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Windhorst said melo been doing extensive research on all potential teams he can go too and all signs point to him going to chicago :banderas:

I just hope miami don't derail this shyt at the last second :damn:

Y'all being pessimistic this aint about forman or paxson it's about thibs,noah and the bulls team.Bulls need a sf and offense melo fits both and wouldn't have to compromise his game,there's a strong chance he comes to the bulls whether y'all believe it or not.Last year at this time the rockets had this same buzz about dwight

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm content either way

From jump I felt we have a great shot at melo. We just make the most sense. But in reality it's not easy to relocate. Ny may be that comfortable for his wife kid etc. He may not have the heart to bounce on the fans. That is understandable. Or maybe he does not see a legit way to win it all and just says fukk it at least let me cash out. That is also understandable. Not like it's not a fear that this front office could surround him and rose with more bottom of the barrel players. That's a legit concern

But sometimes it's not complicated it's very simple. Chicago makes the most sense for melo just like Houston made the most sense for Dwight.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Windhorst said melo been doing extensive research on all potential teams he can go too and all signs point to him going to chicago :banderas:

I just hope miami don't derail this shyt at the last second :damn:

Y'all being pessimistic this aint about forman or paxson it's about thibs,noah and the bulls team.Bulls need a sf and offense melo fits both and wouldn't have to compromise his game,there's a strong chance he comes to the bulls whether y'all believe it or not.Last year at this time the rockets had this same buzz about dwight
dont play with my nerves man.. :lupe:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
dont play with my nerves man.. :lupe:
"As of right now, I think Carmelo Anthony has his eyes locked in on Chicago." (Source: Brian Windhorst)
everything I'm hearing is Carmelo Anthony spent a significant amount of time researching the Bulls (Source: Brian Windhorst)
New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony has spent time researching living in Chicago, talking to different people. (Source: Brian Windhorst)

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of, I'm not getting my hopes up as far as I can see we just getting Mirotic and a bunch of stop gap fillers, but why every article I read they're acting like amnesty provision for Boozer is the only option. Surely Boozer contract is not that untradeable where as if something would go down our only options are Melo signs for 17 mil or Taj/Butler goes.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
David Schuster from 670 The Score just reported he has a source close to the Knicks that confirmed Phil is preparing as if Melo is leaving, and is listening to sign/trade options with the Bulls as the favorites.

:lupe: