Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 4h

Source: The Bulls may trade both of their first-rounders (#16 and #19) for future firsts, to free up cap space for Carmelo Anthony pursuit.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wilbon was on waddle and Silvy yesterday and went on to say he knows for a fact that Melo is a big fan of Thibs and Thibs is a big fan of melo, said he wouldnt go into how he knew but that make no doubt about it.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like a Popovich ? :mindblown:

thats such a ridiculous statement

Then he proposes he go play for Mchale ? :russ:

Already lost points with me for foing on Cowherds show... :scusthov:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on another note if rose tries to kome back playin the same way smfh :sadcam:

even the GOAT adapted his game .. he has nothin 2 prove to anyone that he can still do the things he did in the past ..

we still want him to use the tools he has but i think we all n agreeance his body cant withstand it long term and he shouldnt have 2 do so much:yeshrug:

sure from time to time he will have 2 use those strengths but he dont have to go full throttle every play .. i really hope hisIQ has got better and the adjustment is made easier for rose by the FO makin those nescarry moves in the off season :stopitslime:

i hope this kid has enough brains to work on a mid range .. pull ups comin off screens and playin more off the ball as well:manny:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this melo shxt is gonna make me throw a brick at my tv skreen :what:and cancel espn if it dont happen :sadbron:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
garpax should be gettin thibs to review tapes of the spurs season :sas2:

to show him u dont have to run ya stars into the ground to get the most out of the team
:sas1::snoop:
Yea, and when thibs has some " stars" on the roster then he can review those tapes :wtf:

But in thibs tenure he had a squad with 1 shot creator (rose) and inconsistent boozer with 1 great 3pt threat (Korver then dunleavy) as his offensive options. Past that you have a bulls roster full of guys who struggle to score and when rose went down our best 2 offensive options since then have been guys on vet min deals (Nate Robinson and dj augastine) Greg pop would be killing the front office for handing him some shyt like that

So when thibs gets a roster that compares to Duncan Parker ginobli green Leonard patty diaw Marco then yea that's a fair assessment but you can't ride in thibs with this offensively challenged ass teams he done had. He had to Maxamize the guys he did have with real talent to get wins. Who was supposed to get more tick here? Snell? Erick Murphy? Nazr? Or do we think jimmer would have changed our lives? They gave more tick to snell and he imploded.

Can we just get a good roster first then go in