Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...losion-Speed-In-Five-On-Five-Games-In-Chicago

RealGM Wiretap
Basketball news gathered from around the net.

Derrick Rose Displaying Explosion, Speed In Five-On-Five Games In Chicago
Jun 18, 2014 11:34 PM EDT
Rose_Derrick_chi_131128.jpg

Derrick Rose has been playing five-on-five games and taking contact on his surgically-repaired knees for weeks now.

Rose is preparing for Team USA's mini-camp in late July in Las Vegas and hopes to make the team to compete in the World Cup.

Rose typically opts for drills and intense training near his offseason home in Santa Monica, Calf., but he has trained in Chicago this offseason. The change has kept Rose closer to Bulls personnel.

According to three people who either have played against Rose or witnessed his workouts, Rose is displaying both explosion and speed in games.

Rose started taking full contact in the form of one-on-one or two-on-two or three-on-three sessions late in the Chicago Bulls' first round playoff series against the Washington Wizards.

Via K.C. Johnson/Chicago Tribune

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
training in chicago this summer :leon:

melo should come through and let roses play seal the deal

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good to see some brehs have faith. I have my doubts but I'm tryin to stay positive. I was watching some of the 08 series against the celtics. it's crazy how our offense was so simple (thanks vinny :stopitslime:) but it had Rose/Gordon/Salmons that could all score. If we could some scorers for Thibs people like C Webb wouldn't say shyt like

"that's just not the place to go. When D-Rose was healthy, they had terrible offense. [Coach Tom] Thibodeau is a great, great coach, but offensively you have to have an offensive-minded coach as well, someone who can adapt like a [Spurs coach Gregg] Popovich".

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/19471/webber-carmelo-shouldnt-go-to-bulls

:comeon:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good to see some brehs have faith. I have my doubts but I'm tryin to stay positive. I was watching some of the 08 series against the celtics. it's crazy how our offense was so simple (thanks vinny :stopitslime:) but it had Rose/Gordon/Salmons that could all score. If we could some scorers for Thibs people like C Webb wouldn't say shyt like

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/19471/webber-carmelo-shouldnt-go-to-bulls

:comeon:
That was the best offensive team Rose was ever a part of.

Every time someone talks about Rose being ball dominant I bring that team up, the three of them shared the ball and the shyt was :banderas:

Noah and Miller hitting people from the high post :wow:

Deng slashing and his mid range working :noah: