Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Honestly if the bulls don't get this done its time for gar Forman and John paxson to go

Obviously they can't get shyt done

Not even cause of the rumors. Chicago just makes more sense for melo. These dudes need to get it done

we know :rose: ain't about doing a sales pitch, but I'm sure :noah: is.

and I agree. they need to :camby: if they strike out again in free agency. they been selling us this 2014 plan for 4 years now.

also, them leaking that drose is 100% healthy and how he could play today if the season was starting was a strategic PR move as well.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Honestly if the bulls don't get this done its time for gar Forman and John paxson to go

Obviously they can't get shyt done

Not even cause of the rumors. Chicago just makes more sense for melo. These dudes need to get it done
This there is no fukken reason for it not getting done. Executives of the year my ass. These guys never do shyt.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Straight up carrot in front of the ass tactics

Keep stringing us along

Get rid of Ben Gordon and tyrus Thomas and Kirk and a pick and tell us they making a splash in 2010. They strike out come back with boozer and role players and got us hyped for the 2012 plan

2012 they lose asik for nothing make no major moves bring in old ass rip and told us about the 2014 plan

I'm not following til the 2016 plan brehs. They need to make it happen or :camby:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cmon mac we didnt celebrate when we got that number 1 and drafted rozay ??

i agree wit yall :snoop:

i cant help but think all these reports make it so much worse :why::pacspit:

who remember when chicago was the logical destination and leadin the pack 2 sign bro smdh

the reports from stephen a bout all bron,wade,bosh all taken potential pay cuts is also concerin :sadbron:

while i think him landin at the heat is a long shot ..no 1 expected what happened wit the big 3 signin together back then either

still think the knicks rockets have a better shotthen us :to:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im not getting fooled by this front office anymore. I still remember the back of the suntimes when tmac threw the first pitch at a sox game and when duncan was here on a free agent visit :to: Yes, i'm still salty about this.

"Our 2023 plan will have us on top of the east" :troll:
Man I remember reading an article in slam about that summer how we were getting Tmac and Duncan plus a good draft pick like Eric Barkly from St Johns I think and was like :blessed:. By the end of that summer was like:beli: so I agree until I see that shyt on breaking news I ain't believing shyt.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Im not getting fooled by this front office anymore. I still remember the back of the suntimes when tmac threw the first pitch at a sox game and when duncan was here on a free agent visit :to: Yes, i'm still salty about this.

"Our 2023 plan will have us on top of the east" :troll:

Timmy styled on Benny the Bull breh.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pray the Bulls get this done, but its just painful watching the developments. My glass stay half empty :to:

Journalists pray on situations like this, I try not to get sucked in to all the bullshyt....

But i cant help it :damn: