Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
With this talk of Melo to the Heat, Bulls gotta go all in for Love.

Can't risk hoping Melo chooses to play with Rose and his suspect knees instead of Bron. Make the powermove for Love or its a wrap:lupe:

Even if we get Love its a wrap if Melo joins the Heat. How do you stop that line up?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With this talk of Melo to the Heat, Bulls gotta go all in for Love.

Can't risk hoping Melo chooses to play with Rose and his suspect knees instead of Bron. Make the powermove for Love or its a wrap:lupe:
Bulls need to be all in for both Love & Melo and jump at any opportunity that would get either here

they dont need to focus efforts on one or the other, they need to take the first deal thats readily available that delivered either of them here.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Bulls need to be all in for both Love & Melo and jump at any opportunity that would get either here

they dont need to focus efforts on one or the other, they need to take the first deal thats readily available that delivered either of them here.

Love could be had right now with the right offer. With Melo, we'd have to wait until his contract expires/decides what he wants to do. Who knows how long that will take. We could snatch Love out the blue like Houston did with Harden.

Even if we get Love its a wrap if Melo joins the Heat. How do you stop that line up?

fukk their lineup. All I'm worried about is how to make our squad better. Get Love, worry about the rest later

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If minny ready to pull the trigger then get love

My problem is I just don't believe minny is as ready as the media reports.
I still feel minny is pimping this so called great bulls deal to force Boston or whoever else to gut they assets for love

Melo still needs to be the priority I think we have a great shot of getting him

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
If minny ready to pull the trigger then get love

My problem is I just don't believe minny is as ready as the media reports.
I still feel minny is pimping this so called great bulls deal to force Boston or whoever else to gut they assets for love

Melo still needs to be the priority I think we have a great shot of getting him
I agree though getting rid of Taj is a hard pill to swallow defensively, much less Jimmy

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Bulls give up Jimmy, Dunleavy, Taj and their picks this year for Love how do we fill the roster at the 2, 3 and back up 4/5 spots :huh:
Im not sure, but it wouldnt stop me from making the trade :ld:

I would hope the Bulls could get the deal done with keeping 1 of the following; Jimmy, 16th pick, 19th pick though

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I agree though getting rid of Taj is a hard pill to swallow defensively, much less Jimmy
I agree

But let's step away from being bulls stans and realize thibs can easily make another taj and jimmy

Taj is a 29th pick and jimmy was picked 30th. Thibs has gotten them major value. If any other team had a shot to turn a 29th and 30th pick plus a couple of mid teen picks into Kevin love you do it and don't think twice about it.

And what had also become evident, is that although thibs creates elite defenders , he does not create elite scorers. We have to give thibs elite scorers and then hope thibs can take them from bad defenders to at least good enough. I think thibs can do that

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when you've got a coach like thibs players like love are even more valuable

thibs can make anyone look competent on defense

at what point do the bulls consider getting rid of derrick rose?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
when you've got a coach like thibs players like love are even more valuable

thibs can make anyone look competent on defense

at what point do the bulls consider getting rid of derrick rose?
unless he is done they won't