Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If butler becomes a 3pt shooter that can knock down clutch shots at above the 40% clip then he becomes invaluable

But butler won't mean much with all that elite defense if Miami is able to leave him wide open to help on melo/love rose and butler can't make them pay for that.

For that reason jimmy is not untouchable to me and is def not a deal breaker at getting Kevin love

I agree and if butler gets to play with a star or stars I think he'll thrive,he'll get more open shots than he's ever seen in his nba career and he'll get way more easy buckets.Jimmy has never had a chance to play with Rose since he's been in the rotation besides the 10 games this year and if butler can play with rose and melo or rose and love He'd have better shooting %'s and hit more jump shots cuz he'll be open compared to what he had to do last year there were way too many games where butler is shooting a contested shot wit 2 seconds on the shot clock.He isn't a deal beaker but I'd try to keep him I'd offer snell over butler

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to be clear for Bulls and Non-bulls fans. Rose can not be amnestied

aight now, why don't we trade him? would you want your team to trade for him. interested in payin 60 million for the next 3 years? :usure:

Worst case scenario, we wait out these next three years and rebuild. that could've started had we tanked, but we're in limbo now. we want to hit a home run because we know we need stars to really contend. Rose has to be a big part of any plan we have if we're gonna win anything.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Just to be clear for Bulls and Non-bulls fans. Rose can not be amnestied

aight now, why don't we trade him? would you want your team to trade for him. interested in payin 60 million for the next 3 years? :usure:

Worst case scenario, we wait out these next three years and rebuild. that could've started had we tanked, but we're in limbo now. we want to hit a home run because we know we need stars to really contend. Rose has to be a big part of any plan we have if we're gonna win anything.
IMO I think we should use next season as the measuring stick for what to do with rose. If he can play the season and seems to be knocking off the rust and getting stronger you keep him

If by years end we dealing with more major surgeries even if it's not a knee but let's say it becomes a shoulder problem or a foot problem I at least entertain getting another pg and a lottery pick and if a team willing to part with that do it. Say Cleveland misses the offs again and willing to do kyrie and the 3rd pick. You would have to at least consider that.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I cant help myself man... :damn:

I fiend for this offseason shyt.

Just to be clear, my expectations are VERY different than my desires.
Yea my thoughts in the same place. I write NOTHING in stone. This is gar pax we talking bout. Can't trust them to do nothing.

We very well may go into next season with mirotic coming over and signing cj miles. Then get told about the 2016 plan. That is very possible

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea my thoughts in the same place. I write NOTHING in stone. This is gar pax we talking bout. Can't trust them to do nothing.

We very well may go into next season with mirotic coming over and signing cj miles. Then get told about the 2016 plan. That is very possible
my expectations are mirotic and a trevor ariza type :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I think the bulls have a better chance of getting melo than they ever had of getting lebron,wade or bosh cuz those clowns obviously colluded in advance.Same with Love

If the bulls acquired either player I'd be hyped I also understand their free agent/big name acquisition history leaves all of us doubtful but I think they have to do something after telling fans that the dough they saved will be invested in the roster + the title window is getting smaller.I wish rose coulda returned this year and played in a few games to showcase himself cuz melo might be skeptical after the amare situation

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so I keep hearing about trading denver the 16 and 19 for the #11. I'm all for that, but why in the hell would denver do this????

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so I keep hearing about trading denver the 16 and 19 for the #11. I'm all for that, but why in the hell would denver do this????
It's a deep draft and maybe the guys they're high on might drop to that 16 or 19 range.

The odds on the Bulls actually drafting and having both players on the roster with 16 and 19 are slim IMO. They'll take another stash pick with 1 of them because they need all the cap space to pursue Melo

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's a deep draft and maybe the guys they're high on might drop to that 16 or 19 range.

The odds on the Bulls actually drafting and having both players on the roster with 16 and 19 are slim IMO. They'll take another stash pick with 1 of them because they need all the cap space to pursue Melo

exactly. which is why I'm not interested in having those two picks in the draft anyways being that they are that low. nor do I wanna deal with stashing another euro with the hopes that he might come over here in 4 years. moving up would be the best option obviously, and if it only takes those 2 picks to get into the lottery, then, they need to pull the trigger on that deal ASAP.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Which is why I posted "and other teams" even if it's not Boston we know it's several other teams bidding for love.

It's not crazy to think minny could be pimping this deal with the bulls to force golden state to part with klay Thompson. That's just an example. The point is deals like what the bulls are offering are not deals you take until all your other options are exhausted. I love taj and jimmy but I'm sorry they not getting minny to the playoffs in the west.
But Klay will?

Taj Gibson would put up monster numbers simply because

That's how it is

And

Somebody's gotta do it