Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If KC is right, we are going to be putting out a shyt team next season

I love my dude Rose, but we cant bank on him being our best player anymore

even though Rose's health affects the success of the team, to me there's rose issues and then there's team issues. If we wanna contend we need Melo and/or Love. I'm not gettin my hopes up on that so I just want a team that looks like they play in the NBA on offense lol

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If the bulls strike out :yeshrug: I rather see them add depth like pau gasol,maybe lance and both draft picks than ravage the whole team for melo or love.I wish Monta Ellis was a free agent this summer instead of last summer

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even though Rose's health affects the success of the team, to me there's rose issues and then there's team issues. If we wanna contend we need Melo and/or Love. I'm not gettin my hopes up on that so I just want a team that looks like they play in the NBA on offense lol
Its abundantly clear at this point that we arent winning shyt until we land another star player here

Unfortunately its not in our control whatsoever... We can't just acquire Melo or Love, they would NEED to commit to wanting to be here... for the rest of his career in Melo's case, and Love would have to commit his prime years to Chicago.

I just don't see either of those things happening

I agree with KC, I think we're fukked :manny:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Its abundantly clear at this point that we arent winning shyt until we land another star player here

Unfortunately its not in our control whatsoever... We can't just acquire Melo or Love, they would NEED to commit to wanting to be here... for the rest of his career in Melo's case, and Love would have to commit his prime years to Chicago.

I just don't see either of those things happening

I agree with KC, I think we're fukked :manny:
I'm on some I'll believe it when I see it type shyt as well:snoop:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been sayin this all yr we aint gettin melo :manny:

ah well there is always mirtoic
:snoop::pacspit::sas2:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets put our faith n chad ford n his sources :mjlol::yeshrug:

why would any1 package that pic for 16-19 really .. id see us comin out best at 14:troll:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was bein sarcastic fam #faith

im just sayin all these rumors etc its nice to hear but do u really think any team wit that pick would trade a 11 for a 16-19 ?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The latter, logic being that Minny has 12 players with guaranteed contracts, therefore, won't want that many picks altogether (they have 3 in round 2)
If Minny wants to stay competitive next season and their hand is forced to move Love, look no further

Bulls would probably have no issues taking on Brewer or Martins contracts if thats something the Wolves would like to do

i was bein sarcastic fam #faith

im just sayin all these rumors etc its nice to hear but do u really think any team wit that pick would trade a 11 for a 16-19 ?
i dont think its completely unreasonable