Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when you've got a coach like thibs players like love are even more valuable

thibs can make anyone look competent on defense

at what point do the bulls consider getting rid of derrick rose?
Anyone except for Carlos Boozer

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you've got a coach like thibs players like love are even more valuable

thibs can make anyone look competent on defense

at what point do the bulls consider getting rid of derrick rose?
they cant get rid of him

he is either going to be an all star again, or no team would ever touch his contract

:manny:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Even with boozer in the starting line up

Bulls never went below being top 5 in defensive effenciency

So again defense ain't the issue

We can't freakin score

Not many 2 way players laying around I rather thibs gets the offense and make them middle of the pack then to have top defense but can't score for shyt

Spurs killing Miami right now with offense.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If minny ready to pull the trigger then get love

My problem is I just don't believe minny is as ready as the media reports.
I still feel minny is pimping this so called great bulls deal to force Boston or whoever else to gut they assets for love

Melo still needs to be the priority I think we have a great shot of getting him

By most accounts he's played his last game here. This isn't a ploy to get more out of Boston because Boston doesn't have the parts needed to make a deal outright. It also doesn't help that players in that top 10 range don't wanna work out for Minnesota.

Your deal breaker is in Spain.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If the Heat lose, Bron opts out... do the Bulls go all in to get him

:mjpls:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Jimmy Butler is an elite defender he can guard pg's,sg's and sf's and make them work for buckets.I disagree about thibs being able to make another butler he didn't get that out of brewer or deng.Butler can defend better than both ever could

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
By most accounts he's played his last game here. This isn't a ploy to get more out of Boston because Boston doesn't have the parts needed to make a deal outright. It also doesn't help that players in that top 10 range don't wanna work out for Minnesota.

Would you happen to know if it is more about us not offering Mirotic or him just not wanting to play in Minny or anywhere in the NBA as of right now?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Getting love will absolutely deplete this roster... I'm curious as to what they will do for this year if they give all that up for Love... I don't think we can seriously contend this year if we get love... It would probably be the 3rd year before they were able to replenish this roster to contention status

I'm not saying don't do the trade if it's there, I just prefer melo

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Jimmy Butler is an elite defender he can guard pg's,sg's and sf's and make them work for buckets.I disagree about thibs being able to make another butler he didn't get that out of brewer or deng.Butler can defend better than both ever could
If butler becomes a 3pt shooter that can knock down clutch shots at above the 40% clip then he becomes invaluable

But butler won't mean much with all that elite defense if Miami is able to leave him wide open to help on melo/love rose and butler can't make them pay for that.

For that reason jimmy is not untouchable to me and is def not a deal breaker at getting Kevin love

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

Which is why I posted "and other teams" even if it's not Boston we know it's several other teams bidding for love.

It's not crazy to think minny could be pimping this deal with the bulls to force golden state to part with klay Thompson. That's just an example. The point is deals like what the bulls are offering are not deals you take until all your other options are exhausted. I love taj and jimmy but I'm sorry they not getting minny to the playoffs in the west.