Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Apex

Banned
Daps
I hope the you guys pass up on Capela with one of their two picks, so he can drop to #20 and we can grab him. The Bulls have a history of making solid draft selections though, so we'll see.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
a) Who said they're doing that? Flip may not feel the same way Kahn did.

b) who said his agent would take a deal? His agent didn't want him there in the first place.

Who else is gonna offer Rubio near the max besides the twolves???

If he's offered a major Deal, his agent would be foolish to advise his Client not to sign.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats way 2 much of kevin love I'm sorry

nd it don't make us any closer to challenging miami next yr

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K.C. thinks we'll strike out (again) :heh: Hopefully he's wrong (again)

Though I expect the Bulls to be involved in both the Anthony and Love situations, I think it remains most likely they have a summer like 2010, where they miss on their top targets and fill out the roster with depth. Then again, I’ve been wrong often before and I’m saying that mostly out of habit.

I’d be surprised if the Bulls pursue any restricted free agents, including Gordon Hayward. That ties up money in what promises to be a very fluid offseason. If the Bulls fail to land Anthony or Love, I see them trying to fill the bench with depth and solid veterans, players like Shaun Livingston. Any time Gar Forman addressed offseason needs, he always talked about having a “fuller roster.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ohnson-bulls-mailbag-20140610,0,7775762.story