Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Highlights of Snell Rell :blessed: It's mostly jumpshots (wish he made more of them) but it's nice to see some of the plays he made off the dribble and in transition. If he's on the roster, hopefully he takes the next step and is a reliable rotation player.

:childplease:

The Bulls TWEAKED with that selection

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Committing 22M to Gibson and Deng sounds good for a rebuilding team :dahell:

Deng is a free agent, so where are you getting 22M from?:mjlol:

this is why I can't stand discussing shyt with you guy, you don't use your brains ...at all.

And a 4.8 ppg 2nd year player is who you feel should be starting , not saying Shabazz won't turn into a quality player but the leaps and bounds you mf'ers go into (same shy you did with Black Falcon) is insane.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That idiot makes no sense

But he always been a idiot so I'm not surprised

yet, I'm the one whose always been right - go back in all the bulls threads. You make the most insane sand stupid trade and fa ideas that never come to fruition. have you EVER been right on even sniffing reality in any of your posts. You're too stupid to realize Deng is a FA and in a S&T we wouldn't be committing 22M???

Rebuilding isn't just about salary either - but again you're too much of a simpleton to understand. It's about getting quality pieces and then adding pieces through draft/fa to complete the team. You lose Love replace with Gibson and you upgrade your SF position with Deng who could probably be S&T for around 10-11. Add in Chase Budinger or Corey Brewer and you're team salaries don't move but you've added a bunch of draft picks and flexibility for additional moves.

YOu scoff at this but you're the same idiot saying trade Joakim Noah in the same trade scenario ???

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
yet, I'm the one whose always been right - go back in all the bulls threads. You make the most insane sand stupid trade and fa ideas that never come to fruition. have you EVER been right on even sniffing reality in any of your posts. You're too stupid to realize Deng is a FA and in a S&T we wouldn't be committing 22M???

Rebuilding isn't just about salary either - but again you're too much of a simpleton to understand. It's about getting quality pieces and then adding pieces through draft/fa to complete the team. You lose Love replace with Gibson and you upgrade your SF position with Deng who could probably be S&T for around 10-11. Add in Chase Budinger or Corey Brewer and you're team salaries don't move but you've added a bunch of draft picks and flexibility for additional moves.

YOu scoff at this but you're the same idiot saying trade Joakim Noah in the same trade scenario ???
:mjlol: what the hell is wrong you dude?

You got some serious mother issues, or abandonment issues cause I just can't understand why a person wakes up in the morning and decides to himself "I'm going to antagonize posters on a message board in hopes to make myself feel intelligent"

I have an actual life and message boards are places for leisure not to come find your manhood. What happened ? Do you suffer from the feeling of not being heard in real life so you turn to message boards to talk crazy?

If you are so much smarter than everybody else here , get the fukk out and don't come back! Many other sports message boards. Since we are the idiots bounce!
Look at your rep fam, nobody wants you here or values your opinion! You reek of bytchassness :camby:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much money is Deng gonna get this summer

He's looking like a top 4 SF with Rusty Rose out the lineup. Pretty sure he makes his 3rd allstar appearance this year.

you do know Deng is a top 5 SF in the league, so I don't what you're expecting ...he's putting up 18 and 7 on good shooting and plays great defense (despite what you say). not to mention he has high character....definitely worth the 14 mil.
not giong to answer stupid questions...Deng > Batum. Batum will never make an allstar game, never socre 19 ppg, he just doesn't have that type of game.
Batum is making close to 12M next year

have to disagree but many teams would have given him more but no one was reaching for a trade and hoping to sign Deng extension, but if he hit the FA market you will see teams step up.
i don't expect Deng to get some crazy deal like 16m or whatever, but i highly doubt a team won't give him 12m. The Cavs literally could do it, New York can do it as well, a few other teams i know off top have space (if they let free agents walk).
And as I said Deng will end up getting more than 12m in free agency, cheap ass bulls just playing a game throwing that low ball 10m offer out there.
The # is set, josh smith and iggy both have set the # for Deng - whethr that's the bottom or mid-range, Deng will NOT come below iggy/smith.
Deng will probably get more than Iggy and Jsmith in the FA market.
Josh is making 13.5M next year.

Iggy is making 12.2M next year.

Deng wanted something closer to Iggy and Josh SMiths contract - probably could have been had for 12-14 m. And Yes I would ahve gladly paid that for 3 years.

So you say that Deng is worth more than Smith who's gonna make 13.5M next year.

So that'd be very close to 14M right?

Taj is making 8M next year.

14M + 8M = ???????????????????????????

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You quoted me saying 12 mil but you're coming up with14 mil??? So...not sure why you're asking this, I think a S&T could have been done for less.
Again the salary is not the only component in rebuilding - assets, positions, and strategy...that's what people like corner comics don't know crap about

How much money is Deng gonna get this summer

Batum is making close to 12M next year

Josh is making 13.5M next year.

Iggy is making 12.2M next year.

So you say that Deng is worth more than Smith who's gonna make 13.5M next year.

So that'd be very close to 14M right?

Taj is making 8M next year.

14M + 8M = ???????????????????????????

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hi

It's a message board, I'm here for fun stop crying...you girl

:mjlol: what the hell is wrong you dude?

You got some serious mother issues, or abandonment issues cause I just can't understand why a person wakes up in the morning and decides to himself "I'm going to antagonize posters on a message board in hopes to make myself feel intelligent"

I have an actual life and message boards are places for leisure not to come find your manhood. What happened ? Do you suffer from the feeling of not being heard in real life so you turn to message boards to talk crazy?

If you are so much smarter than everybody else here , get the fukk out and don't come back! Many other sports message boards. Since we are the idiots bounce!
Look at your rep fam, nobody wants you here or values your opinion! You reek of bytchassness :camby:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

this is why I can't stand discussing shyt with you guy, you don't use your brains ...at all.

And a 4.8 ppg 2nd year player is who you feel should be starting , not saying Shabazz won't turn into a quality player but the leaps and bounds you mf'ers go into (same shy you did with Black Falcon) is insane.

Was this supposed to be directed towards me? Just wanna clarify.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Hi

It's a message board, I'm here for fun stop crying...you girl
This is a sick ass form if fun :dead:

So fun for you is waking up deciding your going to troll guys initiate a back and forth confrontation just to get embarrassed, disappear for a couple of weeks then come back and do it all over again?

Now you are trying to get a argument started over something I said clearly in hypothetical and beat a moot point into the ground hoping to get some of that red out your rep. But the more and more you go the dumber you look.

Don't flip and cry victim like I'm complaining I'm laughing at yo lame ass cause you look stupid as hell. Now yet again another poster is putting your body in a bodybag. Some advice, quite arguing you suck at it. Gotta be better things to do with yourself than continuing to log on to the coli to pick debates that you consistently get slaughtered in :snoop:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a sick ass form if fun :dead:

So fun for you is waking up deciding your going to troll guys initiate a back and forth confrontation just to get embarrassed, disappear for a couple of weeks then come back and do it all over again?

Now you are trying to get a argument started over something I said clearly in hypothetical and beat a moot point into the ground hoping to get some of that red out your rep. But the more and more you go the dumber you look.

Don't flip and cry victim like I'm complaining I'm laughing at yo lame ass cause you look stupid as hell. Now yet again another poster is putting your body in a bodybag. Some advice, quite arguing you suck at it. Gotta be better things to do with yourself than continuing to log on to the coli to pick debates that you consistently get slaughtered in :snoop:

too all your questions lets just assume the answer is yes...move on. You don't know crap about basketball and that's my only issue with you. and this constant whining.