Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bulls don't necessarily have a rebuild offer which is why Flip may want that over what other teams have. Every other team would cause them to have to blow it up entirely, which they couldn't do even if they wanted to.

they can offer Boozer - an expiring
they can offer a bunch of future draft picks (esp the Kings picks)
and you throw Taj Gibson - it's a good start of blow up strategy, downside Is obviously Chicago will be in the playoffs - so outside of the Kings pick those draft picks won't be that high.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
...And probably still make the playoffs so Love bolts for nothing?....Or a muted assets, sign-and trade deal. I'd be furious if I were you...
Again, they haven't made the playoffs in 10 years. If they made the playoffs in the West, that means they won 50 games or better. Maybe Love won't stay but some other PF might think to himself, "I can average 20 /10 here no problem.' Most of all, it gives Ricky, Pek, Dieng and Bazz playoff experience, experience that will come in handy because they'll know what they need to do to keep getting back there. That's something you can't learn any other way.

From a symbolic standpoint, even for a year, they break the losing stench this organization has. That's enough for me.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scenario I posted was in the case of getting melo and love here you fukkin retard

How u in one post saying moving Noah is dumb then admitting taj and jimmy don't get it done in the very next post? Guess what gets it done , ding ding ding Noah!

Now of course if we talking only getting one of them then no you don't depart with Noah which I posted a few post later but there is little to no way to get both of them in a guarantee unless we part with Noah.

But if the front office was bout that life parting with Noah, taj, boozer and picks and the return is melo and love any other gm would do it

Glad you not the gm cause you would have cashed deng mediocre ass out and we then would be too financially strapped to take a shot at either melo or love

:camby: this idiot ban finally get lifted and he already showing his stupid

go back to bed, your trade scenarios are like you're playing NBA2k14 on easy level.

How about we give them Rose and fukk it throw in Coach Thibs too

at least make realistic trade...I never said Taj and Jimmy and draft picks don't get it done - I just don't believe another team can't do better than that.

IF I was the GM Rose would have been gone.

If not, Deng would have been here til the end of the year - what did we get out of that Deng deal ? Crap , except potentially the Kings pick, probably lost more (revenues) by not having Deng here to help us past the Wizard.

HEre's an idea Deng (S&T), Gibson, filler and Draft picks for Love - sounds a lot better for a rebuilding team

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
go back to bed, your trade scenarios are like you're playing NBA2k14 on easy level.

How about we give them Rose and fukk it throw in Coach Thibs too

at least make realistic trade...I never said Taj and Jimmy and draft picks don't get it done - I just don't believe another team can't do better than that.

IF I was the GM Rose would have been gone.

If not, Deng would have been here til the end of the year - what did we get out of that Deng deal ? Crap , except potentially the Kings pick, probably lost more (revenues) by not having Deng here to help us past the Wizard.

HEre's an idea Deng (S&T), Gibson, filler and Draft picks for Love - sounds a lot better for a rebuilding team

That's an absurd amount of money to commit to SF, let alone when the cheapest one (Shabazz) should be starting

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Doubt Love is cool with just making the playoffs and getting washed in the first round. That Phoenix deal is silly because Minny ain't paying Bledsoe nowhere near the max and Love won't re-up with a squad that just gave up everything to get him.

GSW probably got the best chances especially if they include Thompson. Bulls got a legit offer. Minny was the 3rd best scoring team last season but their defense was ass. Taj and Jimmy are two of the best defenders in the league and Taj has grown offensively every year. Them 2 plus some combination (not all) of 16/19/Cle 1st should be enough consideringLove can essentially force where he wants to go and we're on the top of the list. Or Flip can hold on to him and eventually get lowballed.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
man, when these big trades go down, there's always gonna be a winner and a loser in the deal. think about it in recent years:

new orleans got eric gordon and al-amin for CP3
denver got galo, mozgof, chandler for melo
OKC got kevin martin and someone else for harden

there is NEVER a situation where a big time player is moved where both teams are getting equal compensation. usually the team that gets the better player wins the trade.

also, minnesota can want the sun moon and the stars for love, but they know that most teams aren't gonna give them young assets in return cuz of his reluctance to re-sign in most of these markets. kinda like the melo situation. they are severely limited in the teams that they can actually trade with. it's not like the cavs are gonna give them the #1 pick for a 1 year rental :manny:

if the t-wolves get 2 starters plus 1st round picks for love, that's really is all that it's gonna take. cuz no one potentially trying to aquire love is giving them a superstar in return.
I agree

Only point I'm making is that coming to that conclusion will likely not happen before the draft less than a month after the love rumors started

Minny will def try to get love to either stick around or sign long term with a team willing to give up more like Boston or Phoenix . Teams don't take deals like ours til after all the options are gone and it's down to take it or leave it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
man, when these big trades go down, there's always gonna be a winner and a loser in the deal. think about it in recent years:

new orleans got eric gordon and al-amin for CP3
denver got galo, mozgof, chandler for melo
OKC got kevin martin and someone else for harden

there is NEVER a situation where a big time player is moved where both teams are getting equal compensation. usually the team that gets the better player wins the trade.

So why does everyone think that holding onto Love for one more year is a bad idea?

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Highlights of Snell Rell :blessed: It's mostly jumpshots (wish he made more of them) but it's nice to see some of the plays he made off the dribble and in transition. If he's on the roster, hopefully he takes the next step and is a reliable rotation player.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Snell is a shooter that can't shoot and a scorer that's too passive :camby:

The next two picks were bigs that would've fit in nicely with the roster.
I just started giving the front office props for they drafting

Picking snell over dieng and hardaway jr just flat out dropped the ball

If we had dieng we would have a hell of a piece in trade bait or it would have possibly made taj more expendable.

:snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I agree

Only point I'm making is that coming to that conclusion will likely not happen before the draft less than a month after the love rumors started

Minny will def try to get love to either stick around or sign long term with a team willing to give up more like Boston or Phoenix . Teams don't take deals like ours til after all the options are gone and it's down to take it or leave it.

the problem for minnesota is the longer they wait to move love, the less they are gonna get in return. so by delaying the inevitable, the less value they are gonna get in return to rebuild the twolves.