Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
good post, in all aspects. That's what's in the rumor mill but we know Minny isn't going to pull the trigger - they will sit back and wait for offers. Someone is going to over offer but at this point Bulls and all their draft picks might be the safest bet if Minny wants to rebuild.

The issue with the Bulls (esp if you send Boozer and Taj away) you instantly lose depth in the front court and still have a SG/SG problem (if we aren't resigning Dunleavy). Also potentially have a back up PG issue...and without draft picks you will have to struggle to get pieces in FA. IF this trade goes down, REinsdorf needs to eat the luxury tax this year and next.

The Chicago market demands it , otherwise Reinsdorf needs to take his cheap ass and sell the team to a billionaire mogul who has no problem spending the cash.

The Bulls don't necessarily have a rebuild offer which is why Flip may want that over what other teams have. Every other team would cause them to have to blow it up entirely, which they couldn't do even if they wanted to.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
you're a damn Moron if you think we are trading Noah in any deal for Love.

lmfao - that deal isn't even being discussed in any circles I've read or heard, glad you're no GM - you'd be out here trading pieces that teams aren't even asking for.
The scenario I posted was in the case of getting melo and love here you fukkin retard

How u in one post saying moving Noah is dumb then admitting taj and jimmy don't get it done in the very next post? Guess what gets it done , ding ding ding Noah!

Now of course if we talking only getting one of them then no you don't depart with Noah which I posted a few post later but there is little to no way to get both of them in a guarantee unless we part with Noah.

But if the front office was bout that life parting with Noah, taj, boozer and picks and the return is melo and love any other gm would do it

Glad you not the gm cause you would have cashed deng mediocre ass out and we then would be too financially strapped to take a shot at either melo or love

:camby: this idiot ban finally get lifted and he already showing his stupid

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
was listening to the score this afternoon, and david schuster said that he'd be SHOCKED if love isn't moved by the draft.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: who da fukk is david shcuster and this tremont dude gassin y'all up.Bulls are being used.Lottery picks>>>>>>>>taj gibson and jimmy butler and the 16th and 19th picks :comeon: smarten up

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
was listening to the score this afternoon, and david schuster said that he'd be SHOCKED if love isn't moved by the draft.
I doubt it

If your minny using love as an asset is the key to the future of your franchise just can't let that walk for mediocre pieces

It's hard to see taj jimmy and mid teen or lower picks closing that deal that fast. Maybe by the trade deadline in feburary when minny has exhausted all it's options and become desperate but def not now. Gotta agree with shamgod they likely threw that "bulls offered a better package" rumor out there to force Boston to give up more.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mindblown: who da fukk is david shcuster and this tremont dude gassin y'all up.Bulls are being used.Lottery picks>>>>>>>>taj gibson and jimmy butler and the 16th and 19th picks :comeon: smarten up
Depends on their goal I would agree in a vaccum lottery picks are better but who knows what Flip wants.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Depends on their goal I would agree in a vaccum lottery picks are better but who knows what Flip wants.

I know but realistically multiple lottery picks (whether they're now or future picks)>>>>>role players and mid 1st round picks and the bulls probably think mirotic will be love lite for a 3rd of the salary.Teams like the t wolves need talented young players and/or picks since they don't draw top free agents.I've said If love was made available other teams could offer more he'd have to demand a trade here for it to happen

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont think we can necessarily offer the best package overall talent/potential wise, but we can possibly offer the best package to allow Minnesota to still aim to make a playoff run

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
i dont think we can necessarily offer the best package overall talent/potential wise, but we can possibly offer the best package to allow Minnesota to still aim to make a playoff run

Yea they could but there's no point because they'd be a 7-8 seed at best and get destroyed in 4-5.T wolves should copy the sixers,thunder rebuilding model start from scratch and build thru the draft they need a competent gm who can find talent like rc buford and presti.They will get a top 2-3 pick eventually and that's the only way they'll become contenders.I think love will end up in boston cuz of all those picks they have.We're all looking at it from bulls fans perspectives nikkas hungry for that other piece.You gotta look at it from the minnesotas front offices perspective.If mirotic was willing to play there this would change things but I don't think he will so that bulls offer will get outbid.Klay thompson and david lee will make them playoff contenders and is a better offer talent wise

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Rumor just dropped that Phoenix willing to do picks Bledsoe or drag if for love

Again the bidding war getting crazy and we don't exactly have the best cards to play with

Need to focus on melo. He is attainable. After we lock in melo or if melo decides to go elsewhere then focus on love.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Orlando's classy leading scorer wouldn't mind being moved to a playoff team. The clock is ticking loudly on his career as he'll turn 29 in October.

The Magic can select a point guard at No. 4 this month, perhaps a signal that Victor Oladipo would move to Arron's position full-time. Afflalo could be in play at the June 26 draft. Chicago, Charlotte, Phoenix and Oklahoma City could use two-guards and have multiple first-round picks.

The Magic could deal him at the February trade deadline, the way they did J.J. Redikk, in 2013.

Afflalo is one of the NBA's best bargains, scheduled to earn $7.5 million next season.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...-brian-schmitz-0607-20140606,0,2641438.column

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I doubt it

If your minny using love as an asset is the key to the future of your franchise just can't let that walk for mediocre pieces

It's hard to see taj jimmy and mid teen or lower picks closing that deal that fast. Maybe by the trade deadline in feburary when minny has exhausted all it's options and become desperate but def not now. Gotta agree with shamgod they likely threw that "bulls offered a better package" rumor out there to force Boston to give up more.

man, when these big trades go down, there's always gonna be a winner and a loser in the deal. think about it in recent years:

new orleans got eric gordon and al-amin for CP3
denver got galo, mozgof, chandler for melo
OKC got kevin martin and someone else for harden

there is NEVER a situation where a big time player is moved where both teams are getting equal compensation. usually the team that gets the better player wins the trade.

also, minnesota can want the sun moon and the stars for love, but they know that most teams aren't gonna give them young assets in return cuz of his reluctance to re-sign in most of these markets. kinda like the melo situation. they are severely limited in the teams that they can actually trade with. it's not like the cavs are gonna give them the #1 pick for a 1 year rental :manny:

if the t-wolves get 2 starters plus 1st round picks for love, that's really is all that it's gonna take. cuz no one potentially trying to aquire love is giving them a superstar in return.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I doubt it

here's the catch though. If they're in the playoff hunt around all-star break, they'll keep Love at deadline.

Yea they could but there's no point because they'd be a 7-8 seed at best and get destroyed in 4-5.T wolves should copy the sixers,thunder rebuilding model start from scratch and build thru the draft they need a competent gm who can find talent like rc buford and presti.They will get a top 2-3 pick eventually and that's the only way they'll become contenders.I think love will end up in boston cuz of all those picks they have.We're all looking at it from bulls fans perspectives nikkas hungry for that other piece.You gotta look at it from the minnesotas front offices perspective.If mirotic was willing to play there this would change things but I don't think he will so that bulls offer will get outbid.Klay thompson and david lee will make them playoff contenders and is a better offer talent wise

This is what they want though. They haven't made the playoffs in TEN YEARS!!! A 7th 8th seed sounds really good right about now.

All that other bullshyt you said makes for a great fairy tale story cuz none of that shyt is real.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
here's the catch though. If they're in the playoff hunt around all-star break, they'll keep Love at deadline.

Thisis what they want though. They haven't made the playoffs in TEN YEARS!!! A 7th 8th seed sounds really good right about now.

All that other bullshyt you said makes for a great fairy tale story cuz none of that shyt is real.

...And probably still make the playoffs so Love bolts for nothing?....Or a muted assets, sign-and trade deal. I'd be furious if I were you...