Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
To be honest that's the sure fire way to get both melo and love

Trade taj and dunleavy to Charlotte sign melo out right

Send Noah and a pick to minny for love,

Use the rmle to sign kaman

Rose
Jimmy
Melo
Love
Kaman

But this front office not bout that kinda life

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Rose
Jimmy
Melo
Love
Kaman

Why would minny want noah when they have pek?

And honestly I'd rather just get melo alone... Melo allows us to keep our defensive core...

But beyond all this we need depth in the worst way... Bench scoring is trash... And Thibs is still the coach here... We need bodies for him to sacrifice

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

And honestly I'd rather just get melo alone... Melo allows us to keep our defensive core...

But beyond all this we need depth in the worst way... Bench scoring is trash... And Thibs is still the coach here... We need bodies for him to sacrifice
Because Noah is probably the best thing they going to get for love

And Noah is marketable and can be sold to fans

But if you get melo and love with rose on the bulls getting depth will be no issue

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Noah is probably the best thing they going to get for love

And Noah is marketable and can be sold to fans

But if you get melo and love with rose on the bulls getting depth will be no issue
Minny is 27th in attendance.

People aren't gonna go to games to see Noah.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I saw some shyt where the Bulls offered Butler, Taj, Boozer and multiple picks for dude

:what:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I saw some shyt where the Bulls offered Butler, Taj, Boozer and multiple picks for dude

:what:

I'd give em Taj/Jimmy, Sac pick plus a future first.

Jimmy up for an extension after next season and continues to regress offensively. His defense nice but I'm not trying to see us over pay or lose him for nothing. There's other nikkas that can be had who only play one end of the court for way cheaper than he might get.

If the reports are true that us and GSW are Love's top candidates, Minny doesn't really have the leverage to force us into giving them this years picks, especially if Love refuses to extend to the other possible offers they get. Golden State could be a problem but so far they aren't interested in giving up Thompson. After that, its basically Taj + Sac pick plus a future first for Love. :win:

Still rather have Melo but we can't be waiting around and miss on both these nikkas

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Iw as watching numbers don't lie. And they said bulls have put in a better offer than Boston.

They also said 16 teams have contacted minny about Love

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Rose
Jimmy
Melo
Love
Kaman

You'd do that for us? :to:

The fukk question is this? :what:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'd give em Taj/Jimmy, Sac pick plus a future first.

Jimmy up for an extension after next season and continues to regress offensively. His defense nice but I'm not trying to see us over pay or lose him for nothing. There's other nikkas that can be had who only play one end of the court for way cheaper than he might get.

If the reports are true that us and GSW are Love's top candidates, Minny doesn't really have the leverage to force us into giving them this years picks, especially if Love refuses to extend to the other possible offers they get. Golden State could be a problem but so far they aren't interested in giving up Thompson. After that, its basically Taj + Sac pick plus a future first for Love. :win:

Still rather have Melo but we can't be waiting around and miss on both these nikkas

They won't do it for that.

The Sacramento pick means nothing and you have to remember, Flip has no problems keeping Love next year which should be plan A anyway.

As I've said for a long time, Chicago's got the best shot at Love via trade, BUT the ultimate deal breaker comes down to whether Mirotic would ever play here and for how much. As long as that is a no,

Don't get too attached to those picks because y'all may be drafting for Minny later this month.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You'd do that for us? :to:

The fukk question is this? :what:
If we get melo first then yeah I would move Noah for love and sign kaman

Now if we don't have melo nah I keep Noah and see if minny takes taj and picks and possibly jimmy

But our front office not bout that life

I'm sure a story will come out later this season detailing how the bulls could have had both melo and love but said no to the deals that could have had it done.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jimmy & Taj with all of our coveted assets for Love..

Our entire identity changes in the name of Love... Sounds too uncomfortable for our FO to ever pull the trigger on.

It's probably Boozer and Taj, both picks for Love and whatever contract ya'll don't like...

I feel like the Wolves are just trying to get more from Boston or LA....we're just being used again ...

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rose
Jimmy
Melo
Love
Kaman

you're a damn Moron if you think we are trading Noah in any deal for Love.

lmfao - that deal isn't even being discussed in any circles I've read or heard, glad you're no GM - you'd be out here trading pieces that teams aren't even asking for.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Our entire identity changes in the name of Love... Sounds too uncomfortable for our FO to ever pull the trigger on.

It's probably Boozer and Taj, both picks for Love and whatever contract ya'll don't like...

I feel like the Wolves are just trying to get more from Boston or LA....we're just being used again ...

good post, in all aspects. That's what's in the rumor mill but we know Minny isn't going to pull the trigger - they will sit back and wait for offers. Someone is going to over offer but at this point Bulls and all their draft picks might be the safest bet if Minny wants to rebuild.

The issue with the Bulls (esp if you send Boozer and Taj away) you instantly lose depth in the front court and still have a SG/SG problem (if we aren't resigning Dunleavy). Also potentially have a back up PG issue...and without draft picks you will have to struggle to get pieces in FA. IF this trade goes down, REinsdorf needs to eat the luxury tax this year and next.

The Chicago market demands it , otherwise Reinsdorf needs to take his cheap ass and sell the team to a billionaire mogul who has no problem spending the cash.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

I don't even think Minny's entertaining LA.

The Boston thing will always be there because of Olynyk, but I think they need a third team to make something work.

Chicago potentially has what's needed to do a deal straight up since Flip doesn't wanna rebuild it but a major part of that is Nikola Mirotic wanting to come over and at what price.