Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can live with Pau's limitations. It's the lazy effort (or consistent effort) and lack of awareness on Defense that made Boozer annoying. We were an elite defensive team with Boozer playing starters minutes, all the way through last year when he played 1st and 3rd quarters exclusively. I think we can maintain with Pau playin around 25-30 mpg.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HLW9Obv.png

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

thats ridiculous if true. anything under 5% is like pro level bodybuilder type shyt

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

thats ridiculous if true. anything under 5% is like pro level bodybuilder type shyt

Great. More muscles to tear. :lolbron: /sarcasm

Good to know he's that low overall. I always said he needed to work out more to keep his body strong and stable, especially how wild he can get rushing the rim. He should be like a rock now provided he keeps the regimen going.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
what would it take/ would you be willing to give up 2 get harrison barnes , eric gordon, bledsloe right now breeehs ??

im still mad that we didnt lock in affalo ..

eric gordon makes $15M per season. it'd be hard to get him without sending out major assets. before boozer got amnestied, we could have probably traded him straight up for gordon, but that ship has sailed obviously.

harrison barnes stock has plummetted. the bulls might be able to trade butler plus a low 1st rounder or 2nd rounder for him. I don't see anyway the suns would give up bledsoe.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
eric gordon makes $15M per season. it'd be hard to get him without sending out major assets. before boozer got amnestied, we could have probably traded him straight up for gordon, but that ship has sailed obviously.

harrison barnes stock has plummetted. the bulls might be able to trade butler plus a low 1st rounder or 2nd rounder for him. I don't see anyway the suns would give up bledsoe.
You don't have to make a trade dollar for dollar

I think they have to be within 5 mill dollars

So taj and a late pick or something like that would work in a deal

I say we only move taj if we plan on starting pau. Would balance the squad out more. As currently constructed taj needs to start cause defense and rebounding is pretty much our 2nd star on the team next to rose. Taking taj / more defense out the starting line up means it has to be compensated by more scoring.

And it does look like Phoenix willing to part with either Gordon or dragic and since Gordon is looking for max he might just be the one shipped out. Bulls should jump right on that but they won't cause of his asking price