Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
BJ represent anyone else in the league or just Rose?

BJ armstrong isn't even a real agent. he didn't go to law school, so I'd NEVER trust him to handle a $100M contract on his own if he represented me.

also, ever since pax got the GM job over BJ when jerry krause was terminated, he's had a hard on for the bulls front office. :ucku: BJ.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly

cowley is just as bad as bj for postin this rubbish :snoop: !!!!

with the media spotlight that has been shown to rose this week .. this is the last thing they needed ..especially rose .. f cowley and bj :obama::wtb:

none of this helps or is relevant to the kid ..just more drama for the media to talk bout

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cowley is a hack though, its hard to take that article seriously (although, if true :snoop: on multiple levels)

even harder when jerry fukking reinsdorf blasts the report in an extremely rare public statement

but rose made those statements? its not like he can fabricate direct quotes

it basically insinuates derrick did NOT want melo on the team :damn:

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Cut ties with an fellow socially disenfranchised, 3-time champ, entrepreneur , midwesterner like yourself so me, GarPax, Falk, Jerry, and the REST of the GOOD OLE BOYS can get this paperwork MUMBO JUMBO out the way! :skip:

Once we see HOW GREAT YOU'VE RECOVERED and decide the rest of your career together, you can go and frollick with ole BJ again. :skip: We keep him tied up out back. :usure:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
cowley is a hack though, its hard to take that article seriously (although, if true :snoop: on multiple levels)

even harder when jerry fukking reinsdorf blasts the report in an extremely rare public statement

but rose made those statements? its not like he can fabricate direct quotes

it basically insinuates derrick did NOT want melo on the team :damn:
Re read the article breh

It's clear Cowley took quotes from rose then applied theories surrounding those quotes to create his own conclusion for his story

Rose already said when team USA practice started in a statement he reached out to melo. Even admitted he was disappointed. Of course rose recruited pau too but the way the article strategically places it, it makes it look like rose went after pau and not melo even tho the article never quotes rose saying or confirming any of the accusations of him not being all in on melo.

It's just one slick ass article

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Re read the article breh

It's clear Cowley took quotes from rose then applied theories surrounding those quotes to create his own conclusion for his story

Rose already said when team USA practice started in a statement he reached out to melo. Even admitted he was disappointed. Of course rose recruited pau too but the way the article strategically places it, it makes it look like rose went after pau and not melo even tho the article never quotes rose saying or confirming any of the accusations of him not being all in on melo.

It's just one slick ass article
No, I see it breh

Cowley is a known hack and he is trying to be slick as hell here

Jerry wasnt having it, happy to see it

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"Nikola's game will translate extremely well because he has inside-outside capability," Blatt said. "He has the size to take advantage of mismatches if he does play as a (power forward). He has the speed to dribble around guys. He's a legitimate rebounder and has physical size and presence. He's a very, very tough kid.

"He was a (matchup nightmare) in Europe. That will be interesting to see, how (Tom Thibodeau) decides to play him. I can't speak to that piece. But physically and athletically and skills-wise, he can swing between positions and take advantage of mismatches."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...david-blatt-spt-0801-20140801,0,4527214.story

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So what moves have you guys made other than the Pau addition?

I usually keep tabs on my rivals but havent seen much come down the wire from CHI. You get Rose back, dropped Boozer and added Pau. What else happened on this side of town?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So what moves have you guys made other than the Pau addition?

I usually keep tabs on my rivals but havent seen much come down the wire from CHI. You get Rose back, dropped Boozer and added Pau. What else happened on this side of town?
added Aaron Brooks
added McDermott
added Mirotic