Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pau is worse defensively than Boozer. You guys don't even know how trash he really is nowadays.
How exactly is he worse defensively than Boozer?

Him being 7 feet already adds more than Boozer did defensively

Pau was also playing for one of the WORST defense coaches EVER in Antoni

Boozer couldnt play competent defense under fukking Thibs

:russ:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Pau is worse defensively than Boozer. You guys don't even know how trash he really is nowadays.

Boozers defense was yelling at the dude flying by him.... fukking horrible rotation

Pau can stand his ostrich looking ass in the lane with his hands up and be a better defender than boozer

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
How exactly is he worse defensively than Boozer?

Him being 7 feet already adds more than Boozer did defensively

Pau was also playing for one of the WORST defense coaches EVER in Antoni

Boozer couldnt play competent defense under fukking Thibs

:russ:

You know what? Imma just let you be happy.

Wait until October :sas2:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what? Imma just let you be happy.

Wait until October :sas2:
No, I want you to acknowledge what I just posted

Boozer was playing under the best defensive coach in the league and yielded TERRIBLE results, Pau was playing under the worst defensive coach in the league (some would say league history)

You dont want to factor that into your thinking?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You're correct in that Boozer is garbage as fukk.

But Pau is also garbage as fukk now. He's even less athletic and lazier on defense, dude couldn't defend to save his life no matter WHAT. I've seen the Lakers lose a lot of games in the least 2 years because dude was mad lazy on a switch, he couldn't get off the ground, he had butterfingers on a rebound or he didn't affect a shot.

Booz gone and Taj starting would already be a win in my book but don't expect Pau to be an upgrade of any sort. I'm sorry. He's NOT an upgrade, but the fact that we got him for a lower price and we can now start Taj along with our depth on the bench, we've gotten better.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're correct in that Boozer is garbage as fukk.

But Pau is also garbage as fukk now. He's even less athletic and lazier on defense, dude couldn't defend to save his life no matter WHAT. I've seen the Lakers lose a lot of games in the least 2 years because dude was mad lazy on a switch, he couldn't get off the ground, he had butterfingers on a rebound or he didn't affect a shot.

Booz gone and Taj starting would already be a win in my book but don't expect Pau to be an upgrade of any sort. I'm sorry. He's NOT an upgrade, but the fact that we got him for a lower price and we can now start Taj along with our depth on the bench, we've gotten better.
You continue to dismiss that Pau was playing under Antoni and Boozer played for Thibs

We're seriously shocked that Pau was lazy on rotations or not contesting shots playing under Mike fukking Dantoni?

:heh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

:stopitslime:THERES ONLY ONE PERSON IN HERE GASSING BOOZER
AND WEVE NEVER SEEN THAT nikka IN HERE BEFORE THE MELO SWEEPSTAKES.

:devil:
:evil:

If you're referring to me my nikka I only really discovered and starting really posting on The Coli during the middle of the playoffs.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You continue to dismiss that Pau was playing under Antoni and Boozer played for Thibs

We're seriously shocked that Pau was lazy on rotations or not contesting shots playing under Mike fukking Dantoni?

:heh:

But listen to yourself. Your coaches defensive philosophy doesn't affect your individual performance on D. Being lazy and not contesting shots is not a matter of how good or bad your coach is at teaching defense, that's just bad defensive instinct.

I will say that it's better to have a 7 footer in the Thibs scheme because they send guys baseline into help and cut off the middle, but when you're an immobile, unathletic liability, that doesn't matter too much.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But listen to yourself. Your coaches defensive philosophy doesn't affect your individual performance on D. Being lazy and not contesting shots is not a matter of how good or bad your coach is at teaching defense, that's just bad defensive instinct.
DANTONI DOESNT HOLD PLAYERS ACCOUNTABLE ON DEFENSE

THIBS DOES

this isnt rocket science breh