Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easily had more to do with Dantoni and his coaching of Gasol than any diminished skills

thats not true and anyone thats LWO will tell you that. there's a reason why we didn't want him back even after 'antoni was gone. d'antoni's first year he misused gasol but the 2nd year dude catered to gasol and put him in the post all game and dude was damn near shook and was camping on the perimeter. and don't even get me started on his defense. i really can't wait until you dudes shyt on him like y'all were shytting on boozer. at least boozer pretends like he's trying and pretends like he's engaged.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
personally i hear u and i def saw his skills diminish some what ..but i also think it had alot to do with the whole situation in lakers world

i think the past few years all the trade rumors .. injuries etc .. beefin wit the coach didnt help his mental state .. which to me seems kinda weak :patrice:

But

A change of scenery .. especially some where which he knows has wanted him fo a long time, could work wonders plus with d rose dishin 2 him and the bulls ball movement i think fans expectin a upgrade on Booz really aint askin much

he aint the saviour this team needs low post :sas1::sas2:
trust me gasol wont be worse then booz ..:yeshrug::mjlol::pachaha:

i know my coli brethren can attest 2 this
:obama:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what would it take/ would you be willing to give up 2 get harrison barnes , eric gordon, bledsloe right now breeehs ??

im still mad that we didnt lock in affalo ..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
thats not true and anyone thats LWO will tell you that. there's a reason why we didn't want him back even after 'antoni was gone. d'antoni's first year he misused gasol but the 2nd year dude catered to gasol and put him in the post all game and dude was damn near shook and was camping on the perimeter. and don't even get me started on his defense. i really can't wait until you dudes shyt on him like y'all were shytting on boozer. at least boozer pretends like he's trying and pretends like he's engaged.

if this is true, I won't really get mad if he's reduced to playing a backup role.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi

I guarantee you you will hate Boozer more than you ever did Gasol (if he gets to stay a Laker long enough).

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gasol seems like the type that needs to be playing for a winner(seriously, no offense) to be fully engaged

i think the change of scenery will help him and playing alongside Noah & Taj he'll have no choice but to put in effort

I dont imagine any scenario where I hate him more than Boozer

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I do think gasol will be an upgrade to boozer in some spots

But we ain't riding pau in the post as a 2nd option to no championship. Especially when we still need scoring from the wings which we still only have rose for that.

It's some acting like gasol is now our legit 2nd option and at his age he just not going to be that.